Monday, July 21, 2008

The final hours

On Sunday I had to finish my last two tasks. I had planned to do one task a day, but you can imagine that this plan was not working. Why? Mainly because my setback with the last task that I had to finish on Saturday... I was so thankful that Marie helped me with this so I kept going on this one and that I did not skip it right away.

So the last two tasks were due on one day. I started with the one hour masturbating and edging. This was a hard task for me, especially because I thought I could never make it. I tried to start it a few times during the week but I just never succeeded more than ten minutes before the urge to orgasm overwhelmed me and I just stopped right away to avoid worse...

So I started this one, naked, kneeling on the floor, collared, and with yesterdays panties in my mouth to muffle anything that would come out of it. Just to be sure... And I started. After five minutes, that seemed to be as long as fifteen minutes, I was already breathing hard, sweating, at the edge... and I had to hold back seriously. I thought I could never make it.

At these difficult times I looked outside out of the window and to the blue skye, the clouds and a tree standing there. And that made it possible to think about something else and to envision that I did this for Miss Honey... and I overcame all those edges.. And Miss Honey came online luckily after a while. And she was so kind to help me with the task, getting back on me once in a while.

Time flew, like it always does when I talk with my Mistress. So when only five minutes were left, I tried to make it more special and to get the pressure up. I did. In the last minute I could simply not hold it any longer... I desparately tried, but failed. Just when my Mistress asked me the most sexy question... to make the edging even better.

I told Mistress right away. She was displeased, for sure.. But she understood that I tried my best and that it was not a deliberate orgasm that I wanted to happen. So the only consequence was that I had to stand in the corner counting to 60, which I did. And I was so grateful about this because I know that she could have easily decided otherwise.

Dear Mistress, thank you.

The second task that I did this day was also the last one of my 5 ordeals. I had to use verious implements to give myself one smack per minute as hard as I could. I used three different implements, two flat ones (one being a wooden spoon) and a short cane... I split the 60 swats in three and I gave myself 20 with each.



The first 20 were given on my inner thighs with the white spatula. They were hurting for sure... especially (like all the swats) because they had plenty of time to sink in. This really made me think about the reason of my submission. But I mostly enjoyed it. I did this because I enjoy it and because Miss Honey enjoys it. And that it is this mutual enjoyment that makes us both happy. That is D/s for me (lots more, I guess...).

The second series I used the spoon (it hurts more because it does not have a flat surface, so all the force is concentrated) and the third series was with the cane on my ass. I so like this little stick... It does not really hurt me when I swing it the right force, but it just feels sooo good. Especially when it sinks in like it did. Wow.

Of course I count all swats and after one minute I asked for another, as if my Mistress was there. When I was finished, there sure were some nice marks, especially from the cane.



Later on I came very powerful with a picture of Miss Honeys feet on my screen in front of me. I even licked some of the cum from my belly. Thank you Mistress!

1 comment:

Miss Honey said...

A busy Sunday you certainly had for me. I was so thrilled to be able to share part of it with you while you did what I asked of you.

My sweet and needy boy took all that edging to the extreme. I know this was difficult for you, but that is what makes it so very special for me. If it was easy anyone could do it. Every minute was a trial, a offering of your submissiont o me. As you held back, and held back... oh I was pleased. And yes, you came one entire minute earlier than you were allowed, but after those sixty seconds in the corner all was wonderful again. For it is as much in the mistakes as the sucesses that I am pleased.

And then you took all that beautiful pain for me. One stroke a minute for 60 minutes. Oh, my only disappointment was that I couldn't be online at the time to share this with my darling boy.

Each swat to your delicate skin was amazingly beautiful in its offering to me. And the lovely picture of those cane marks on your pretty ass... ohhhh... those please me so.

Thank you for all you gave to me my sweet heart. I am happy and so very pleased and proud of you my dear.