Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Cum to the wall...
When I came home after a long day of work monday, I checked my blog here and found this incredible post by my Mistress that just made my imagination floating. I know that the task stated that I could not read further when I was not ready to do everything that Miss Honey would ask of me... curiosity kills the cat.
So partly because Miss Honey said it would only involve playing with my little cock, and partly because I was just curious... I have read further than the picture of my collar. And then it was that I realised the task... especially playing in the shower... was just not possible... and that I had be disobedient to my Mistress. All sorts of things went through my head, from not telling her, to telling her lies, to telling her the truth... which was what I did. I send Mistress an e-mail telling her that I was so sorry, but that I would leave further consequences in her hands. And then she came back to me right away on IM and asked me questions about it. I ended up being not allowed to touch my cock at all until I finished the task next morning. I was so happy with Miss Honey's judgement. I know she had a terrible busy day at work and that she just was there for me still, and did not make an uninformed decision, but a careful one... that is how great she truly is.
Of course this was hard for me... awake I could refrain myself from touching barely... but I did and I thought that by going to sleep soon, I would not have to worry about it. But, alas, this boy is such a horny little slut, that he is thinking about his hard cock even asleep. I woke up three times, all three times catching myself with one of my hands on my erect penis... I have told my Mistress already, and I am sure she will see that this will be dealth with. I am just so nauhty...
I got out of bed early next morning, heading right for the shower after collecting my collar (and putting it on... awww feeling so good...) and my anal vibrator. I lubed up the vibrator and put it in me. I really love anal play, but the vibration does not so much... at least I think it does not. I put the vibrator on... it is not a big one and it has a box attached to set the speed and hold the batteries. So it is not the most practicle one, but it is a nice one for sure.
For the next minutes I humped my cock agains the cold tiles of the shower. I experienced that humping my cock against a wall is not particulary getting my cock harder... so I had a problem after a while. Then I decided that I would stroke myself to hardness once again, and then hump the wall... I had to repeat this a dozen times, in different positions, with my cock between my stomach and the wall, between one of my legs and the wall, but every now and then I had to stroke it with my hands again... I knew that otherwise I could not orgasm from it.
The last ten minutes of this ordeal were crazy... I stroked myself hard, effectively to an edge and then stopped, humping the wall like an idiot, and stroking again... I was moaning, panting, saying 'oh, Mistress' - pretty new to me, I am not that verbal. My ass was getting nice and loose, so the vibrator was coming out, and I kept pushing it back in... no lube needed anymore.
I remember being so frustrated that I could not cum from humping to the wall, but I was determined that I was not giving up and that, should I cum it should be from the wall. So the consequence was that I kept myself on the edge and tried to hump the wall as hard as possible to cum from it... I can't remember the last time I was as desparate as I was now... at one time I felt like lightening stroke through my head (I remember that still, because it felt like a headache during the rest of the day).
And then it happened... my cock between my belly and the tiles, spurting cum... making soppy noices... I knew I came. But the difference between the feeling before, during and after the orgasm was not that big... It was like the last five to ten minutes had been one big orgasm to me. When I looked down, I was shocked about the amount of cum on my belly and cock and on the tiles.
I took my collar of, the vibrator out, and I took a shower and cleaned myself off. Afterwards I had to lay down for ten minutes or so to digest everything in my head and in my body. It was truly intense. And it was intense for my Mistress, for her alone. I know she was with me all the time, and that she would have helped me and watched me and enjoyed me there.
Because of the pain in my head (that has gone the day after... and has been replace by a pain in the muscles on my stomach... good exercise there in the shower), I thought I could release it by cumming again... and I did... thinking of my actions for Miss Honey earlier on. It released some of the tension I felt, but not all... and it was a cupious amount of cum again.
I realised I have orgasmed three times now in seven days. Mistress keeps me satisfied mentally by her tasks, but this keeps me very horny and naughty, and thinking of my Mistress... therefor it is good like this. I like to do some edges for my Mistress throughout the day, when I find the time. I know she likes this, a hot bothered boy with a hard cock for her to play with. But when my orgasms still were without purpose, I was cumming alot more. So it is also adjusting to that. I know I can do this, especially because of Miss Honey, and I want to...
This two orgasms were wonderful again, and I am horny again thinking of them. Ready for my Mistress...
So partly because Miss Honey said it would only involve playing with my little cock, and partly because I was just curious... I have read further than the picture of my collar. And then it was that I realised the task... especially playing in the shower... was just not possible... and that I had be disobedient to my Mistress. All sorts of things went through my head, from not telling her, to telling her lies, to telling her the truth... which was what I did. I send Mistress an e-mail telling her that I was so sorry, but that I would leave further consequences in her hands. And then she came back to me right away on IM and asked me questions about it. I ended up being not allowed to touch my cock at all until I finished the task next morning. I was so happy with Miss Honey's judgement. I know she had a terrible busy day at work and that she just was there for me still, and did not make an uninformed decision, but a careful one... that is how great she truly is.
Of course this was hard for me... awake I could refrain myself from touching barely... but I did and I thought that by going to sleep soon, I would not have to worry about it. But, alas, this boy is such a horny little slut, that he is thinking about his hard cock even asleep. I woke up three times, all three times catching myself with one of my hands on my erect penis... I have told my Mistress already, and I am sure she will see that this will be dealth with. I am just so nauhty...
I got out of bed early next morning, heading right for the shower after collecting my collar (and putting it on... awww feeling so good...) and my anal vibrator. I lubed up the vibrator and put it in me. I really love anal play, but the vibration does not so much... at least I think it does not. I put the vibrator on... it is not a big one and it has a box attached to set the speed and hold the batteries. So it is not the most practicle one, but it is a nice one for sure.
For the next minutes I humped my cock agains the cold tiles of the shower. I experienced that humping my cock against a wall is not particulary getting my cock harder... so I had a problem after a while. Then I decided that I would stroke myself to hardness once again, and then hump the wall... I had to repeat this a dozen times, in different positions, with my cock between my stomach and the wall, between one of my legs and the wall, but every now and then I had to stroke it with my hands again... I knew that otherwise I could not orgasm from it.
The last ten minutes of this ordeal were crazy... I stroked myself hard, effectively to an edge and then stopped, humping the wall like an idiot, and stroking again... I was moaning, panting, saying 'oh, Mistress' - pretty new to me, I am not that verbal. My ass was getting nice and loose, so the vibrator was coming out, and I kept pushing it back in... no lube needed anymore.
I remember being so frustrated that I could not cum from humping to the wall, but I was determined that I was not giving up and that, should I cum it should be from the wall. So the consequence was that I kept myself on the edge and tried to hump the wall as hard as possible to cum from it... I can't remember the last time I was as desparate as I was now... at one time I felt like lightening stroke through my head (I remember that still, because it felt like a headache during the rest of the day).
And then it happened... my cock between my belly and the tiles, spurting cum... making soppy noices... I knew I came. But the difference between the feeling before, during and after the orgasm was not that big... It was like the last five to ten minutes had been one big orgasm to me. When I looked down, I was shocked about the amount of cum on my belly and cock and on the tiles.
I took my collar of, the vibrator out, and I took a shower and cleaned myself off. Afterwards I had to lay down for ten minutes or so to digest everything in my head and in my body. It was truly intense. And it was intense for my Mistress, for her alone. I know she was with me all the time, and that she would have helped me and watched me and enjoyed me there.
Because of the pain in my head (that has gone the day after... and has been replace by a pain in the muscles on my stomach... good exercise there in the shower), I thought I could release it by cumming again... and I did... thinking of my actions for Miss Honey earlier on. It released some of the tension I felt, but not all... and it was a cupious amount of cum again.
I realised I have orgasmed three times now in seven days. Mistress keeps me satisfied mentally by her tasks, but this keeps me very horny and naughty, and thinking of my Mistress... therefor it is good like this. I like to do some edges for my Mistress throughout the day, when I find the time. I know she likes this, a hot bothered boy with a hard cock for her to play with. But when my orgasms still were without purpose, I was cumming alot more. So it is also adjusting to that. I know I can do this, especially because of Miss Honey, and I want to...
This two orgasms were wonderful again, and I am horny again thinking of them. Ready for my Mistress...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh Acker, this post really made my day, to think of you being as horny a slut as I am, waking up stroking your cock...how naughty but sexy...I have woken up touching my clit before.
I love your reports.
:) marie
You were so very sexy and pleased me very much as you gave me everything you had there in the shower.
Now, I know you read the whole thing before you could do what I asked, but we didn't know the bathroom wouldn't be available. So your instructions were to not touch your cock until then. Which you did, such a naughty boy... and that has now been dealt with and you will remember in the future to do what I say... and you too understand that I am not upset, but merely need to make sure my boy knows what the rules are. And when I say, NO... I do mean it.
But... all that said... you were so very sexy there in the shower for me. Thank you for all that you offered there. I do so love you being so sexy, so naughty in this lovely way
You have given me this gift, this treasure that is you and all the pleasure you offer to me to control. I do not take this lightly and so all that you offer is special, wonderful... exquisite to be a part of with you.
Honey
Post a Comment