Monday, July 21, 2008

Miss Honey's cumslut

The days since Miss Honey took control over my orgasms are different than before. My orgasms are different than before. I have always took my pleasure when I wanted to, like I wanted to. But this has changed.

Besides that this is such a deep mutual experience, it also has made very clear to me how important it is to share in the pleasure that one can give and recieve. I am truly grateful that I am allowed to be Miss Honey's cumslut, to cum for her as she wishes, like she wishes.

Although I have the possibility to cum whenever I need, unless otherwise ordered by my Mistress, I have felt that urge not a moment since I was taken by Miss Honey. She keeps me perfectly satisfied, perfectly horny and aroused at the same time. Ready to serve her anytime.

I have been through some tasks that looked easy at first, but I came to know that this slut has still ways to go and to expand his limits. And I am more than willing to go further on that journey. Only hoping that it can be not as just a cumslut, but as Miss Honey's cumslut.

1 comment:

Miss Honey said...

I am so pleased to be part of your journey. To walk with you as you experience this that you desire.

It took a bit to convince me that we would be good together. But you have proved to be beyond my expectations. What we have and share is lovely and so very real. What you give to me is a treasure. Your submission is a beautiful gift.

Your desires, your honest, your naughtiness... all is so very wonderful.

You are mine... my sweet boy cumslut.