
My Mistress was so kind to give me a fresh task. She is so caring for her submissives and likes to keep them working to please her. Unfortunately, the task that Miss Honey had written for me was to keep me from orgasm until it was finished. And I just had no time to get to it until I returned home after some meetings I had Friday and Saturday. My last orgasm was at wednesday evening over the last task I did for my Mistress. So I knew this whole affair would keep me frustrated for four whole days. Mistress gave me permission to touch my cock, and I still want to thank her for that. At the one hand this made it a little bit more bearable, at the other hand it kept me frustrated all along.
During most of the time before leaving for my meeting I masturbated alot to keep myself hot and horny, as Miss Honey likes her boy to be. I pleaded by Miss Honey on IM that it was so difficult to maintain myself in this situation, especially now I only could do this task on Sunday. But she was very strict and demanded that I would not orgasm, or face the consequences for it. This was something that I was curious about, but I am not risking punishment if I don't have to. Especially since I know that Miss Honey is a loving Mistress, but she can be very inventive also... I truly like her style of domination, under which I feel able to develop myself, learn, and please.
Once I returned home Saturday evening, I got naked, fetched my leather collar around my neck, and masturbated to an edge. I got there really quick. But overall, I don't think that I got as frustrated as I could have been. I encountered Miss Honey on IM and it was a very pleasant, at times teasing conversation about how I felt. I must confess that during some parts of it, I was as hard as I could, ready to please her... But I just had to wait till the next day. Miss Honey knew this was hard for me. It was so kind of her to post a note on my blog.. saying she would be thinking of me. When I read it on Sunday morning I was all up and ready for the day.
I prepared three sandwiches in my bowl. Just buttered ones, nothing special because I thought this would make it more difficult for me to eat them. So I was naked, just out of bed, not showered yet, and not fully awake. Sitting on the floor on my knees in front of a bowl of bread, with a ribbon and a bell around my neck. The sandwiches were not that difficult to eat. Only the crumbles were hard to pick up with my tonque (I thought I was training the skills of my tongue here a bit). My knees hurt a bit, and I realised that this was not the best position to eat in. So I had to sit straight from time to time.. and I thought about why I was doing this... because I love to be humiliated (at least I felt like that) and to please Miss Honey. Sometimes, with one of my hands I would rub my cock (I could not use them to eat, at least I could put them to good use).
After this first round, I was quite satisfied... I had been able to stay focused on the task, have my breakfast the way Miss Honey ordered, and I left a clean plate for her. All the time, the bell was making little noices for my Mistress to know her pet was busy for her.

In the afternoon I had my second meal. In between the two, I had been rubbing myself, and masturbating. So I was dripping when I was naked again, with the ribbon around my neck, seeing a large bowl in front of me with chopped banana and yoghurt for lunch. I can stronly advice not to eat anything like yoghurt when not using your hands. From the first bite, my nose and chin were covered in it. I had to move it all to one side of the bowl, to be able to eat it. It was hard, but at the end I succeeded. Again, rubbing muself once in a while with my hands (mostly neat behind my back) and sitting back up while trying to digest the food.
Was this fun? It was, sort of. Licking it all.. doing my best for my Mistress. Every time I felt the question about why I was engaged in such an activity anyway, I remembered that I was doing it because my Mistress was pleased by her boy behaving like a good pet. And because otherwise I would not be free to orgasm. These two thoughts kept me going.. until there was nearly anything to lick left in the bowl.
It went really quick then. I was looking at the plate for a minute or two... thinking about my duty to lick my cum up after my orgasm. But then I just kneeled over the plate and got all that cum on the plate in just a couple of strokes. I was really ready to explode. The only thing was, that the orgasm was not as powerful as I normally have them. I encountered this more often, that my first orgasm in a while is always very productive, but not that pleasurable.. just sort of a relief. So I sat there in front of that plate with the big pool in it. And I licked it.. it was soo hard. I dislike the taste of my cum. Not that it tastes really bad, but it is the whole act, just after orgasm, that makes it so difficult for me. But I licked it all... although I may have left the last bits because I was to happy to stop. I did not lick the bowl totally clean afterwards, so to say.
I was laying down on my bed afterwards... just drifting away by the feeling I had done this for Miss Honey...
I hope I have pleased my Mistress by this. I certainly feel pleased I have made it.. not orgasm in four days, eating two meals as a pet, crawling around the meal, with my hands on my back, stroking my cock from time to time, getting the pre-cum flowing, and eating my cum afterwards.
I know I can do it, but it is not a natural feeling yet.. to feel humiliated like this, and eating my cum. But would I do it again for my Mistress? Yes Mistress, if that pleases you I would love to give this to you again.
3 comments:
My sweetest, naughty pet of a boy.... I am so very proud of you and what you gave to me these days. I know it was a struggle for you to not be able to orgasm for four whole days, but you did so well and obeyed me and I couldn't ask for much more. Well, okay, you know I can ask for more. But for now, this is all I wanted from you my pet.
When you pleaded for release and I said no... you understood that was what I meant... and you didn't argue. It wouldn't have been good for you if I just let you play in between then and doing what you had committed. And you took that well.
When you at last began what was required and you tied that ribbon around my pet's neck I so smiled. I love the picture you provided me here and love that the little bell tinkled everytime you moved for me.
You accepted the discomfort and the humilation so very well. Every moment you were there with a dirty face and dirty thoughts I was pleased. Your constant touching of that horny and hard little cock kept you so very ready for me. When you ate your second meal and then finished, I smiled knowing what you were to do for me next. Kneeling with that plate between your legs and stroking to the orgasm I allowed. I know this next part was not easy for you. But you did it for my pleasure, and I was so very pleased with this act of submission.
I am proud of you my sweet boy. I am pleased to know you will obey even when you desire something else entirely as you did in these days of waiting. And when you dread doing what I have asked as when you licked all that lovely cum I wanted my boy to take at the end.
Hugs sweetheart...
Mistress Honey
Dear Mistress,
Thank you so much for your reply. You know that it was hard for me those past four days, and that I longed to orgasm for you. But you know that there was a desire bigger than that. A desire bigger than my own pleasure. And that desire was pleasing you by my submission.
Although this was a demanding task, we both know we can move foreward again. I like that. The fact that we consolidated this part of my learning path. But I only have been able to come so far, as by your help, support, dominance, and strenght. Your loving and firm guidance in this task was essential to me.
I treasure that.
acker
Acker, you did such a great job with this task...I know from talking to you that this was hard, and how desperately you wanted to cum for your Mistress these past few days. I was wondering how this task would go for you, and I have to say, you did a lovely job...it actually made me horny to read this, and I could feel your passion and your devotion to her as I read that you did this...even eating your own cum. I commend you...this was really hot and I hope the O was worth the wait. BY the way, please settle something because I feel I am losing my fricken mind tonight, in the picture of the bowl...is the bowl upside down with the bottom of the bowl sticking up, or is the bowl the right way? I really need to know, because each time I look at this I see something different.
marie
Post a Comment