Monday, July 14, 2008

1 Hour…

I am allowing you 5 orgasms between now and Sunday, 7/20, at midnight your time… no more… no less. But you will have to do something to earn them and I expect these all to be completed. Once you have done the one hour of what I ask you have 1 additional hour to masturbate and orgasm any way you want. You may incorporate what you did for me into that play or not, your choice. I will expect pictures (if possible and appropriate) and a complete report after each and every orgasm. You only get these five but you must do all five so use them as your life permits and please me with your naughty self.

You will…

Spend one hour with anything you chose filling My slutty boy’s ass. Get creative, get naughty… please me. Be safe and Sane always.

Spend one hour blindfolded and gagged (simultaneously).

Spend one hour masturbating and edging. You will get as close as you can as long as you can. When the hour is up cum for me my boy.

Spend one hour taking 60 smacks as hard as you are able. Yes, one a minute. Get out any and all items that you think would please me to use on My boy’s sweet body. You can take them anywhere you want on your body, but I want a complete report.

Spend one hour bound in anyway you believe will please me. Take care with your circulation, you are there I am here… always be safe.


Mistress Honey

1 comment:

acker said...

Dear Mistress,

I happily accept this task for you and I thank you for being allowed to cum 5 times this week for you.

acker