Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sitting there...

This morning I was very eager to start my five tasks for Miss Honey. So I took a shower and cleaned myself and a large green bottle... why that? I thought that the idea of sitting on a green bottle (and you know what sitting means here...) would be interesting. I saw it once on the net, although it was a slavegirl sitting on a champaign bottle, slowely fucking it. So I thought I could do Miss Honey a favour by resting my ass on the bottle (the top of it or course...), slowely letting myself to slide down over it ... After all, I had all the time in the world.

So I oiled myself and the bottle up to and I let it slide in... knewing that I had to sit there, on the floor... kneeling for an hour with the top of a bottle in my ass, trying to stay balanced and focused for my Mistress. When everything was ready, I sat on top of the bottle and put it in with all the care needed. I positioned myself kneeling in front of my bed. And I can say that I had to lay my head down to the bed for a few times, especially to the end, when it was hard to hold the position.



There I kneeled for an hour with the bottle inside me, sliding its way into me, opening me up. Of course I have been careful not to push myself down and to keep it not further in than my ass would. At a certain moment I feeled so humiliated, when I looked down and saw that I clearly had not been entirely clean inside and that a tiny bit slipped into the bottle and was now resting in the bottle at the bottom... I had been practically shitted into the bottle, without knowing it, without having control over it... I don't like this at all, but the humiliation counted in experience.

I felt that I slowely engulfed the bottle till the moment that I was fully streched.. and that felt good, especially when I pressed my prostate against the bottle inside.. my cock became hard and dripping. The last ten minutes were the hardest. I was very exited and I nearly could not hold back and hold the position. But I did because I knew I had to make the hour to obey Miss Honey and could not orgasm earlier.. Just before the last minutes I had to stand up, with the bottle in my ass to close the window to make sure nobody could hear my breath and muffled cries of denial.

When time was up, I lifted myself from the bottle and stuck my dildo in my ass... this was all I practically needed... and I came, before even having stroked my cock to an erection. After that I just had to lay down on my bed, collar still on, with my ass open from all the abuse, and I drifted off for a while thinking about Miss Honey and how good my submission felt at these moments.. It was pure passion I felt right there.. and it certainly lasted for about five minutes, maybe longer.. I don't even remember the time I spend there, laying back... it was so good. And afterwards I had a little cleaning to do, beginning with the bottle :(

I think that what I did today was very naughty.. but I hope it will please my Mistress because she now knows how naughty I can get...

2 comments:

Miss Honey said...

I love how you start this... that you were eager. I so like my boy eager for what he is going to do for me.

And look at what you did!! Goodness, you could have chosen anything to fulfill my instructions and you picked this wonderfully naughty thing. I absolutely adore the picture you gave to me. I am beyond pleased... this was... sexy to the extreme.

You obeyed my instructions so wonderfully... you did all I wanted and more buy suffering for me... offering this to me. And when it was time, when My boy had done as I asked and he was allowed to cum, oh... he wasted no time... again, I do love you eager, horny, hot and bothered.

I do love you being this very naughty boy for me. It is quite arousing to share with you such intensity.

I love you my sexy, slutty, bottle fucking boy.

:) Honey

Lily said...

Wow Acker! That is an incredibly sexy picture!

I really enjoyed reading this report! I think you (and Marie) are wonderful submissive to Honey!

Keep up the amazing job!

~ Lily