Wednesday, July 9, 2008
36 hours
I have to be reminded of not touching myself, when Miss Honey instructs me not to. I did touch myself three times during the night, while I was not permitted to so.
As a reminder of my Mistress' authority, I have to touch my cock for 36 hours before I will be permitted to cum again. I may substract the time since I last had an orgasm (35 hours, for every hour 2 minutes) so: 70 minutes. Yes my Mistress is very generous, because I have been such a good boy during my latest task for her.
Miss Honey: now... remind me why you are coming to me now
acker: Miss Honey, I am coming to you because I touched my naughty little cock while you have been explicit in your order not to touch my cock in any way...until I had finished your task
acker: and this need to be adressed Mistress
acker: needs
Miss Honey: yes it does
acker: thank you Mistress
acker: I am sure your judgement will be right
Miss Honey: anything you would like me to consider before I decide what to do?
acker: Mistress, only that my intention was to please you, it always has, and it always will be.
Miss Honey: yes... I know that
acker: thank you
Miss Honey: anything else?
acker: no Mistress, that is all.
acker: unless you want me to give a reason Mistress
Miss Honey: a reason why you couldn't do as I said... yes... lets hear that
acker: Mistress, at night I was asleep... and you know how naughty little boy-sluts like me are when they are asleep
acker: they are constatly thinking of one thing only, and that is their slutty cocks Mistress
acker: so it is like a nature to this slut to touch his cock at night
acker: and I touched my cock in the shower Mistress, to get to the edge so I could cum for you, being naughty and hump the wall, thinking of you Mistress
acker: when I would not have done that, I would not have been able to cum for you Mistress.
acker: but I was determined to cum from humping the wall, all I needed was a little help Mistress... to be a good slutty boy for you...
acker: that are two reasons I can give you Miss Honey
Miss Honey: is that all?
acker: yes Mistress, that is all
Miss Honey: nicely stated
acker: thank you so much Mistress
Miss Honey: so... here is what I want from you...
acker: yes Mistress?
Miss Honey: before you are allowed to cum again...
acker: awww... Mistress?
Miss Honey: you will hold your cock for 36 hours...
Miss Honey: keep a log with you
acker: yes Mistress... that is something big...
Miss Honey: during the day counts... if your hand is on your pants
Miss Honey: over your cock
Miss Honey: night counts as well
acker: ah thank you Mistress
Miss Honey: sleeping is fine... but if you count that... you will need to bind your hand to your cock with some soft wrapping
acker: I understand that..
Miss Honey: if you can't keep your hands off when I tell you to..
Miss Honey: maybe holding it for this long before you can cum again will make you think next time
Miss Honey: I would have been fine with the shower... I understand you needed to do that to cum to please me...
Miss Honey: but inbetween
Miss Honey: there in your bed...
acker: it is a very long time Mistress... I am not sure I can take it that long... but I have the will to fullfil this
Miss Honey: no don't like that
acker: yes Mistress... I understand Mistress, I was a naughty boy, very slutty and naughty
acker: and you are right to be strict in your judgement Mistress
acker: thank you for that Mistress
Do I feel unhappy about this task? No I don't, because it pleased my Mistress and I know that any difficulty can always be discussed... I feel safe with her... but I know that the total time of 34 hours and 50 minutes will be very hard. And I feel that it will be possible that I fail. At the other hand I will do my best to find a way to succeed. Not for being allowed to cum, but for pleasing Miss Honey.
I am grateful that I have come so long already.
As a reminder of my Mistress' authority, I have to touch my cock for 36 hours before I will be permitted to cum again. I may substract the time since I last had an orgasm (35 hours, for every hour 2 minutes) so: 70 minutes. Yes my Mistress is very generous, because I have been such a good boy during my latest task for her.
Miss Honey: now... remind me why you are coming to me now
acker: Miss Honey, I am coming to you because I touched my naughty little cock while you have been explicit in your order not to touch my cock in any way...until I had finished your task
acker: and this need to be adressed Mistress
acker: needs
Miss Honey: yes it does
acker: thank you Mistress
acker: I am sure your judgement will be right
Miss Honey: anything you would like me to consider before I decide what to do?
acker: Mistress, only that my intention was to please you, it always has, and it always will be.
Miss Honey: yes... I know that
acker: thank you
Miss Honey: anything else?
acker: no Mistress, that is all.
acker: unless you want me to give a reason Mistress
Miss Honey: a reason why you couldn't do as I said... yes... lets hear that
acker: Mistress, at night I was asleep... and you know how naughty little boy-sluts like me are when they are asleep
acker: they are constatly thinking of one thing only, and that is their slutty cocks Mistress
acker: so it is like a nature to this slut to touch his cock at night
acker: and I touched my cock in the shower Mistress, to get to the edge so I could cum for you, being naughty and hump the wall, thinking of you Mistress
acker: when I would not have done that, I would not have been able to cum for you Mistress.
acker: but I was determined to cum from humping the wall, all I needed was a little help Mistress... to be a good slutty boy for you...
acker: that are two reasons I can give you Miss Honey
Miss Honey: is that all?
acker: yes Mistress, that is all
Miss Honey: nicely stated
acker: thank you so much Mistress
Miss Honey: so... here is what I want from you...
acker: yes Mistress?
Miss Honey: before you are allowed to cum again...
acker: awww... Mistress?
Miss Honey: you will hold your cock for 36 hours...
Miss Honey: keep a log with you
acker: yes Mistress... that is something big...
Miss Honey: during the day counts... if your hand is on your pants
Miss Honey: over your cock
Miss Honey: night counts as well
acker: ah thank you Mistress
Miss Honey: sleeping is fine... but if you count that... you will need to bind your hand to your cock with some soft wrapping
acker: I understand that..
Miss Honey: if you can't keep your hands off when I tell you to..
Miss Honey: maybe holding it for this long before you can cum again will make you think next time
Miss Honey: I would have been fine with the shower... I understand you needed to do that to cum to please me...
Miss Honey: but inbetween
Miss Honey: there in your bed...
acker: it is a very long time Mistress... I am not sure I can take it that long... but I have the will to fullfil this
Miss Honey: no don't like that
acker: yes Mistress... I understand Mistress, I was a naughty boy, very slutty and naughty
acker: and you are right to be strict in your judgement Mistress
acker: thank you for that Mistress
Do I feel unhappy about this task? No I don't, because it pleased my Mistress and I know that any difficulty can always be discussed... I feel safe with her... but I know that the total time of 34 hours and 50 minutes will be very hard. And I feel that it will be possible that I fail. At the other hand I will do my best to find a way to succeed. Not for being allowed to cum, but for pleasing Miss Honey.
I am grateful that I have come so long already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You will please me... in fact you already have... in trying to do what I say, trying to be a good boy for me. I know what I have asked isn't easy, but you can do it. You will do it.
I am thinking of you right now. Thinking about how much you want to please, and how much you love to cum. I know that by telling you not to it is very difficult.
But you can and will... for Me.
This is a reminder, not a punishment. A reminder to do as you are told. You were honest with me... I am so happy about that.
You will find the ways to succeed, not look for avenues to fail. And I know you will... for Me.
I am proud of you my boy. For hearing me, for trusting me, for being My boy.
Hugs,
Honey
Post a Comment