Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Eat for Me
So we explored pain a bit today. And we will again as I so very much enjoyed that and I now know you can take more for me.
But this post explores humilation.
You may not orgasm again until this is complete. You will chose something to represent a collar. You have been told to find three things and I have waited long enough. Go and get them and post the picture of them. Chose one and you will wear it for this... for me. You will simply eat two meals on the floor of your room. Your hands may not move the food from the bowl to your mouth. NO HANDS. Eat whatever you want, but do not try and outsmart me by blending something and using a straw or some other clever way to accomplish what I say, without giving me what I want. I want your submission, your humilation, your desire to please. When the second meal is complete you will deserve your dessert. Cum there in the bowl and lick it all up for me.
Such a good boy. I will know you are ready to begin when your collar pictures are posted here.
Questions, concerns... begs for mercy... you know where to find Me.
Honey
But this post explores humilation.
You may not orgasm again until this is complete. You will chose something to represent a collar. You have been told to find three things and I have waited long enough. Go and get them and post the picture of them. Chose one and you will wear it for this... for me. You will simply eat two meals on the floor of your room. Your hands may not move the food from the bowl to your mouth. NO HANDS. Eat whatever you want, but do not try and outsmart me by blending something and using a straw or some other clever way to accomplish what I say, without giving me what I want. I want your submission, your humilation, your desire to please. When the second meal is complete you will deserve your dessert. Cum there in the bowl and lick it all up for me.
Such a good boy. I will know you are ready to begin when your collar pictures are posted here.
Questions, concerns... begs for mercy... you know where to find Me.
Honey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My Mistress,
I can only do this task on Sunday, because I will be away until Saturday evening. I fully understand what you ask from me, also that you order me not to orgasm until I have finished the task. Sometimes you are strict with me Mistress.. deep inside I know that strictness is what I need.. that I can't refuse to do what pleases you.
So, yes Mistress, I will do this for you. And I am glad that you allow me to touch myself.. to masturbate to get your boy hot and ready for his task.. for pleasing you. And I will do this for you, Mistress.. as an act of my submission.
I will wear the silk collar with the bell on Sunday while doing the task, as by your instructions.
Thank you Mistress.. because this is what you boy seeks.
Post a Comment