
Dear Mistress,
I know that I have neglected this duty, to pick out three collars for you to choose one from... I am so very sorry for this and I hope you will take my excuses, because I just wanted them to be perfect and I was thinking about them alot.. But I know I should have been faster with this...
I have picked three different collars.
The first one is a silk scarf with a small bell on it, so you could always hear me Mistress... the only problem is that this one shouldn't be used when there are people around.. or should it?
The second one is a piece of a leather belt.. it is brown and quite broad. I think it resembles a collar most of the three..
The third one is a piece of chain, a silver chain with a big lock to it.. it could be used just for locking the chain, or for locking the chain to something else..
Please pick your choice Mistress... the collar of my submission that will embody that I belong to you, and to you alone..


3 comments:
You did so very well with this. I am pleased at what you offer to me here. Each is lovely in their own way. You will keep all ready for me and I will put at the bottom of each posted task which I would like you to wear for me each time. But I do have a preference as to which I want you to post showing me on you now as it is my favorite.
The silk and bell makes me think of you as my pet. I like that and want you to wear it for the eating task just posted. You are such a good boy for me already and I would stroke you and pet you and pamper a sweet pet that you are for me.
The chain is so powerful in it symbology, and sometimes I may want you to feel chained to me for a time. But in general I want you to be strong and independent. To have a balance between this and your every day life. And so I do not want you chained to me all the time.
The belt is my favorite and I want a picture posted here of it on my boy's neck. It is sturdy, strong a normal object put to use for my pleasure. That has power and meaning and I would like you to wear this anytime I don't specify anything other choice.
Honey
I will wear my collar with pride, Mistress. I am wearing it now, when writing this reply.. It feels so good... not too tight, but tight enough to feel your presence.. feel your authority over me. I never had imagined that wearing a collar would feel so good.
Mistress, I wish I could wear this sign of my submission for ever. I thank you so much for giving this to me. And I will treasure all the times I will be able to wear it for you, my Mistress.
I also like your idea for keeping the other two collars available. The other two definately have their own use. When being your pet or when being ordered to wear your chain, I will also wear those feeling a deep debt of gratitude..
I am just feeling as submissive as I can be now.. aroused, denied, collared.. to a beautiful woman to do with as she wishes..
Thank you Mistress
Acker,
Reading this post has filled my heart with so much happyness for you.
Its a wonderful feeling to be collared by the person you submit to.
I love your choices .. and I thnk your collar looks great on you.
Curious
Post a Comment