Monday, July 14, 2008

Bound to cum

When Miss Honey logged on this morning, I thought it would be a good idea to give her a present. It seems, however, that she is an expert in returning the present... well we both had fun.

I tied my cock and balls with a small string that I use for that more often (can steel feel the tie a bit...) and I quickly got to Miss Honey with my introduction to her. She has me present myself everytime I want to speak to her. I have to say something like: "Goodmorning Miss Honey, your slut is ready for you with his cock and balls bound and his leather collar on". Quite a submissive thing to do... At first it felt awkward to start a conversation like this. But it does bring me in the right mood now... I have to be submissive if I am in her presence (which does not mean that we do not have friendly conversations... I do like that change sometimes). But let's just say my Mistress keeps authority over me, luckily..

So I was sitting there, with my cock and balls bound... and my collar on. And Mistress and I chatted for a bit about her work day, and how I was... and then she asked me (well.. told) to stroke my cock to erection. Not much needed for that, for sure. It was roch hard, and it started to ache a little, a little more.



And then, out of the blue, she asked me if I wanted to cum. I replied that I would when she would let me. And she did! She guided me towards a big cum, saying "cum for me baby boy"... well that just got me over the edge right away.. For her, right there and then.. Could it be more submissive like I was there?

I felt like being her boy indeed... her playting... a little entertainment for the morning. I like being used for her entertainment, whenever she asks, whenever I can.

acker

2 comments:

Miss Honey said...

What a lovely way to start my day. With my sweet boy's cock and balls all tied and presented to me for my pleasure.

And I was... very pleased....

I am also pleased that you have found the way I asked you to start a conversation with me add to your feelings of submission. I want you to feel that. To understand that you are coming to me seeking my authority, my dominance and with that is a certain level of respect and submission that I require of you.

And I had such fun with you this morning. I did enjoy playing with my boy to start my day.

I am so pleased with what you shared with me today.

Kisses my sweet slutty boy.

Honey

Miss Honey said...

And what a good boy sharing this very sexy picture. I do so love seeing you all bound up for me.