Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Pictures of submission

Dear Miss Honey,

When I came home today, I checked my blog straight away.. I had cycled 30 km to an appointment in a village nearby.. so I was kind of sweaty (it's hot around here now). I hoped I had waited a bit before checking, because now I had to take the pictures in de condition I was in.. I hope it doesn't show that much..

I know that you have realised that this is quite a task. I did publish pictures in the past at the Academy, but I've never shared myself in the way I will now.. especially with you. I hope that you will take this into consideration, and I am sure you will. I have taken four pictures to be published here.

Picture number one shows my feet and shakled ankles. This picture symbolises that I am bound for you to do as you please. Only you have the key to my submission.

Picture number two shows my hands, palms up. I see this as a symbol of being open to you, and willing to receive what you are willing to give to me.

Picture number three shows me kneeling, holding a leather belt behind my back for you to use on my displayed ass. It is a symbol of the pain I am willing to take for you at your hand.

Picture number four shows my torso. I think that this part of my body hides my sexuality and I offer it here, leaning back to you to do with as you please.











































4 comments:

Miss Honey said...

You have exceeded my expectations. What you offer me to me here is more than just photographs. You offered to me tangible proof of your submission. Not just for yourself to reach your own pleasure, but for me... and offering, a sharing of yourself for my pleasure.

And I am very pleased. Each of these is sexy, erotic and beautiful in its submission.

You may take now what I offered to you as my good boy.

Honey

acker said...

Dear Miss Honey,

Since we were on IM I tried to get to an edge a few times... I happened to be aroused.. because I leaked like crazy (for what I am used to). I was on the very edge two times.. laying naked on my bed on my back... thinking about you knowing me.. knowing my fantasies, and how I look like now... my thoughts were thinkin no, but my body did soo yes...
The third time was after dinner... I was laying down naked on my bed again... thinking about you, being able to do all these naughty things to me... I took two clothespins and put them on my nipples.. that is not even pain for me, but sheer pleasure. I masturbated myself to the edge until I could not hold it any longer.
The orgasm was good, but I stopped just a little too early so it came out very controlled and it landed neatly in a pool on my stomach instead of spurting all on my chest.
Thank you Miss Honey for the wonderful orgasm!

acker

Miss Honey said...

Thank you my sweet boy for making this so very special for me. I loved that you enhanced it by adding the edges as well.

Now... what shall we do next.... hmmm... don't worry I am thinking.

Honey

Anonymous said...

Wow Acker! What a nice job you did with the photos. I know that can be a challenge to post, especially in a more public place. Makes your submission to Miss Honey in this quite obvious. I really liked the choices too. Especially the open palms. There's something about that image that makes a strong statement of release and openness. Sometimes it's easy to forget that it's those gestures that are so beautiful, not just those of the more "naughty" variety. Thanks for sharing yourself (and I mean more than the pics too.)