Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sharing my pain

Dear Miss Honey,

Today I got a most wonderful suprise.. a task to do, and what kind of a task...?
I was worried, that the 46 strokes with the belt would have been too painful. And I was worried that I could not remain hard the whole time as you had ordered. And then I was a little bit worried about sharing with you in a direct way.
But oh... did I love to read your strict and demanding orders this morning. And then... so soothing at the end of your post. Your words are so powerful and meaningful to me. I grow with them, with every sentence you write, with every word you speak. And I grow with every task. I feel there is a bond between us, the bond of my submission to you as I experienced again at this task.

Would I be able to take the pain? There you were for me, on IM... we talked about the task, about my initial doubts on sharing on IM and cam.. I think I will be ready for this sooner, rather than later, and you wisely decided that we would postpone this a little, and that I had to do the task on my own - with you being there to talk me through each step.

One word from you, and I was ready for my belting.. for taking the pain. You could have snapped your fingers to give me an erection.. and then you ordered me to take the pain. I gave 10 strokes.. they were quite nice... then 20, still bearable, then the last 10 before my orgasm, they did hurt but not much.. You were there all the time, asking me how I felt.. making sure I was ready for the next round.

I had my orgasm, and it was great.. by being so focused on my submission to you, it was not that much pleasurable as such.. but the whole experience was. I had to take the last 6 strokes with the belt after my orgasm.. this is the real thing.. You don't have your sexual drive that high anymore, but you have to slap yourself in that post-orgasmic bliss.. It wasn't the pain, but purely mentally..

At the end I worry because I may have given you more, because I was not relaxed enought, I wanted it to happen too fast... But it had resulted in some nice marks and a butt that got that (beginning of a) feeling that is so special about spankings, whippings, beltings... feeling tingly and feeling nicely warm.. all into the butt.

I sweated a lot during this (for what I am used to, and I am not a sweater) and I breathed a lot thanks to your advice... I think I should practice this more often (is that some question to you??) to get used to it more. I loved the submission and sharing to you. Being focused on you partly, made me less focused on the pain and more willing to take what I wanted. Thank you so much...



3 comments:

Miss Honey said...

It is the exploration we will have together, of your submission that is what I desire. That you will take all I have to offer is what I desire. You taking what I say and accepting it as what you will do... that is a beautiful thing.

AS you accepted what you were told what to do and took it all in I was so pleased that we were able to discuss and deal with the small questions and hesitations you had.

As we began... as you began, striking your body for me, giving that to me. I was so very pleased. 10, 20, 30... all so exquisite and then the last ten with the order you would drop and cum for me. And you did so... not wasting a moment. The last six... taken after the flush of pleasure, taken and offered for my pleasure only. And I was pleased.

I know you felt that you might not have given me everything I wanted. But I know you did, because you gave me your submission. The pictures show me, all I need to know. My sweet boy, acker, you did wonderfully. I am proud of you.

Thank you for all you gave to me.

I will treasure it.

Honey

acker said...

Dear Miss Honey,

I am so glad that I have been able to please you through my submission.. It is also good to know that, although this is all new... to me, a little bit of testing me for you... that I feel able to give you even more once we proceed on this road of my submission.

I know I can gove you more, and that I will over time.. striving to please you.

acker

Miss Christina said...

Hi Acker, I am enjoying your blog very much. I have you listed on mine so every day I click over here to see what you have been up to. I loved your red ass, sorry, I am sure it hurt, but it is really hot!!! Hope you don't mind me saying that.

Remember what we talked about this morning, or whatever time of day it was for you, about the cam...and I hope you really love that new step, and how much more real it can make it feel. I am very happy that you now feel more ready to experience that, because of the conversation we shared, and now I can't wait to read about it, your first experience and see how you feel afterwards.

have fun, marie