Wednesday, July 23, 2008

In red and ready

Miss Honey always tries to please her submissives by letting them explore what they want and seek, and guiding the exploration makes this special for her also. Of course she has all kinds of kinky things that bring her pleasure..., for example a boy like me in sexy panties.

As soon as I admitted that the idea of wearing panties excited me, there was no way back. Mistress is so excellent in taking your hand and using her authority (yes... she is the boss) to give you the experience we both seek. So the orders were given, and I thought for one moment about what I had gotten myself into... buying woman's panties in a shop while saying to the assistant "These are for my Honey"...

But I did. I wanted the panties to be red, I don't know why. Maybe because the color matched my skin the moment I bought the panties. I felt my heart pounding, my adrenaline rushing, I wanted to run away from the shop... but I did not. I told the assistent that it was for my Honey... and she just smiled and asked if it was the right size. I responded that I thought it was and I was free to go.

Succeeding in this part of the task was so good to me. Standing there outside of the shop I could have screamed at the top of my lungs. Now I had the panties my Mistress would deserve to wear, and I could only wish to wear for her. When I went home I unpacked the panties and laid them down on my bed. The fabric felt so delecate and they looked so small, I thought they would never fit.

When Miss Honey came online in the early morning for her, I went straight to her by offering myself to her as I always have to do when I start a conversation. I told her that I was in my white underwear and collar on my bed and that I had bought the panties for her. She did the wonderful thing of ordering me to beg for what was about to come. And I did...

My Mistress then allowed me to get naked and put the panties on. I was so ready, my cock was hard, my blood was rushing through my body... yes I wanted this... my Mistress knew what I wanted. When I got the panties on, they felt so good. I never felt something like that before. They fitted perfectly, except for my cock and balls that came out at the front.

I made took a picture for Miss Honey. And she liked it... :) I was so glad then.



I kept stroking my cock through the fabric. Thinking that it might succeed this time, I offered Miss Honey to see me finishing the task for her on cam. And it was such a pleasure for both of us to get it working... what an experience I had then.

acker (23-7-2008 17:05:35): you just tell me what to do Mistress...
Miss Honey (23-7-2008 17:06:14): pull them down in the front now... pull your pretty little cock out
Miss Honey (23-7-2008 17:06:54): that looks very sexy... that red silk on you
acker (23-7-2008 17:07:15): thank you... it feels sexy also and slutty Mistress....
Miss Honey (23-7-2008 17:07:35): naughty boy...
Miss Honey (23-7-2008 17:07:50): stroke it for me
acker (23-7-2008 17:07:51): yes.. your naughty boy..
Miss Honey (23-7-2008 17:08:17): you may use lube if you want
Miss Honey (23-7-2008 17:08:26): or lotion
acker (23-7-2008 17:08:58): thank you.. but I don't usually use lube only sometimes....
Miss Honey (23-7-2008 17:09:03): ok
Miss Honey (23-7-2008 17:09:26): there is my sexy boy...
Miss Honey (23-7-2008 17:09:31): love you collared for me
Miss Honey (23-7-2008 17:09:39): cock in your hand
Miss Honey (23-7-2008 17:10:01): panties on...
Miss Honey (23-7-2008 17:10:33): I want you to cum for me... when you are ready
acker (23-7-2008 17:11:00): yes Mistress... thank you for your generosity...
acker (23-7-2008 17:12:02): may take awhile still...
Miss Honey (23-7-2008 17:12:13): take all the time you need...
Miss Honey (23-7-2008 17:12:37): I like watching
Miss Honey (23-7-2008 17:13:51): so sexy... so naughty
Miss Honey (23-7-2008 17:14:32): my slutty boy toy... just wish I was there to hear you moan... beg
Miss Honey (23-7-2008 17:14:59): put you over my knee... spank you before I let you cum...
Miss Honey (23-7-2008 17:15:29): fuck that pretty ass while you wear those panties you bought for me
Miss Honey (23-7-2008 17:16:11): bind you up... use my boy... for my pleasure

Here the orgasm happened

Miss Honey (23-7-2008 17:17:15): mmmmm
Miss Honey (23-7-2008 17:17:21): that is my boy
acker (23-7-2008 17:17:36): thank you Mistress...
Miss Honey (23-7-2008 17:17:43): thank you
Miss Honey (23-7-2008 17:17:54): you were exquisitely sexy
acker (23-7-2008 17:18:08): thanx really
Miss Honey (23-7-2008 17:18:18): you ok?
acker (23-7-2008 17:18:30): yes... just a bit messy here
Miss Honey (23-7-2008 17:18:36): yes... that happens
acker (23-7-2008 17:18:39):
Miss Honey (23-7-2008 17:18:42): go clean up
acker (23-7-2008 17:18:51): yes... thank you
Miss Honey (23-7-2008 17:19:50): oh... and you will wear those panties for me.... for the rest of the day
acker (23-7-2008 17:20:19): yes Mistress.... I will
Miss Honey (23-7-2008 17:20:28): good boy

Miss Honey's words brought me to an orgasm. For her. It was another kind of pleasure. I was much more concentrated on what I did for her, than I was on my own orgasm. It still was good but my orgasm was of lesser importance than my Mistress watching me far away behind her computer. The task was perfect for my second orgasm on cam for Miss Honey (the first one was not a great succes because Miss Honey could not see it happen).

It was a very good experience. Yes, I did like to wear the panties all day. And I did so much like performing for my Mistress.

Thank you Miss Honey. I know you liked it and I treasure that so much.

3 comments:

Miss Christina said...

Acker,

Wow, I so love those sexy red panties...now you have me thinking sometime I am going to have to find some red panties too. I love the pic with your big balls hanging out, so sexy...makes me wish I could lick them. I bet you were so sexy to watch cumming. This whole post has got me so aroused...so so aroused. :)
marie

Miss Honey said...

It is the act... the doing something exciting, but so out of the norm for you that pleases me. Yes, you talked about this... expressed your thoughts that being made to do this was exciting... and of course I just have to have you do for me what you find exciting. We at very least need to try.

You were so very lovely for me there in the shop buying those pretty red panties. I just adore that you did exactly as you were told and let her know who you were buying these for. Oh, to see that beautiful blush would have been exquisite.

I am glad too that we were able to share the rest of it on cam and via chat. You did so very good for me there. And looked so scrumptious as you wore those pretty panties for me.

Thank you my dear sweet panty boy for doing all you were told and pleasing me very much.

His Angel said...

Acker ..

Those panties are so very sexy .. :)

Curious