Saturday, August 16, 2008

tied

My Mistress allowed me to cum yesterday when I would show her my little cock in some bondage... I used a thick cord to tie mysels up, and I made that wonderful picture just for Miss Honey's eyes... something to lighten up her hours at work.

Miss Honey found it to be a very sexy picture, and she gave me the wonderful gift of a cum on my own.... the way I liked it...

So I spend the rest of the evening, more than an hour, naked on my bed, with my collar on, watching porn, and edging for my Mistress... holding back, and with nipple clamps on my nipples... the way I love to cum.

I spilled all in a glass and I swallowed half of it, before floating away in a wonderful dream.

1 comment:

Miss Honey said...

I loved that sweet picture of your cute cock all bound up. And the way you came pleased me as you really seemed to enjoy what I offered you.