Saturday, August 2, 2008
A Welcome Home
My darling boy is home for a while. And I thought to welcome you with a bit of a birthday spanking.
Two for every year... and three for every day you were gone and I missed you. Such a naughty boy leaving your Mistress. ;) You will split all these lovely smacks equally between you pretty ass and those tender inner thighs. You may use anything you want, but know I want to see at least two pictures here of all the lovely marks.
You will strip naked except for your belt collar and kneel for all of these and will only touch your sweet little cock when the last sting has been felt. And then my dearest boy you will stroke until you cum... onto the floor where you will lick it all up like I love you to do.
I missed you so... missed you kneeling for me, missed my boy's perfect submission. Welcome home darling.
Mistress Honey
Two for every year... and three for every day you were gone and I missed you. Such a naughty boy leaving your Mistress. ;) You will split all these lovely smacks equally between you pretty ass and those tender inner thighs. You may use anything you want, but know I want to see at least two pictures here of all the lovely marks.
You will strip naked except for your belt collar and kneel for all of these and will only touch your sweet little cock when the last sting has been felt. And then my dearest boy you will stroke until you cum... onto the floor where you will lick it all up like I love you to do.
I missed you so... missed you kneeling for me, missed my boy's perfect submission. Welcome home darling.
Mistress Honey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my Mistress,
This is such a nice welcome home.. I know I have been very naughty to go away for a whole week... and I should be punished for this of course. And all those spanks for my 24 years sound so delicious.
I missed You so much, Mistress... and I will miss you always as you or I will be gone for a while..
But I am more than happy that I can always come back to you for your control over me.. that you have always, because I want you to.
I love you Mistress
your boy
Post a Comment