Friday, August 1, 2008

Birthday Begging

Here is the begging my sweet boy did to get his birthday treat...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My dearest Mistress, today is your boy's birthday Mistress. I beg you to be allowed to cum today for this special occasion. In return I offer you to celebrate this together on Sunday .. The way you wish... I guess there could be more than a birthday spanking.. I would be so happy to do this for you and longing to You. Miss you so.. X

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Birthday my sweetest boy. You cum today for this special occasion. But you will wear a collar (if you didn't bring one from home... improvise). And yes... we will share something fun on Sunday when you are back... love the ideas of birthday spankings... everywhere on that pretty pale skin...

Honey

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Mistress this is such a lovely present that you give to me. I will so much enjoy it. Of course I brought my collar with me ane your boy will wear it while> stroking his naughty cock. I look forward to all i can do for you on Sunday.
Love, Your boy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mmmmmm.... picturing my sweet boy in his collar on his knees for me. Such a good and naughty boy. Miss you. Honey

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was yummie indeed Mistress. Such a good cum.. I even licked some of it for you, should have spilled it over my birthday cake perhaps ;) i will be there for you tomorrow again. Your boy cant wait.. XX

1 comment:

Miss Christina said...

Happy Birthday Acker, I have loved reading your begs to Mistress...:) I am so happy you are getting to be a good cum slut even while on vacation...isn't it fun? I have missed you...seems like you have been gone two weeks rather than one. Hurry home. And if you thought peeing with clothespins was too much, wait till you read the rest of what I did as a pee slut.

marie