Sunday, August 31, 2008

A precious cum

On Wednesday, Miss Honey allowed me to have an orgasm. We discussed why I wanted to have an orgasm. Currently, Mistress owns all my pleasure through my cum... She decides when and how I should cum. Of course I can always beg her to be allowed to cum when she has not instructed me in any particular way.

It is amazing that until Mistress took control of me more then two months agon, I usually came at least on time a day... since then I only have cum with her permission. She really controls me through that way, and the effects have been quite obvious. I do like it, to have Her control me like this, and luckily She likes it too...

The fact is, that I am Miss Honey's boy now... hot, bothered, ready to cum anytime she wants me to. And horny at an instand.

Thursday I came... after giving myself 67 strokes with an elactic band (it did hurt)... one for every day Mistress and I have been together. And I smeared all the thick sticky cum over the marks and licked my hands clean afterwards.

Thank you Mistress

No comments: