
Miss Honey knows she has to keep her naughty boy nicely occupied from time to time. Since his birthdayspankings obviously kept him wanting even more, that had to be dealt with right away. So Mistress made a very special task just for her slutty boy... he was going to give himself a spanking yet again... he had to decide on how many spanks he could take by himself... and .... he had to take half of it after his orgasm.
Now that would submission to his Mistress... and it was!
I decided that 25o would be something I could achieve, 125 before cumming, and 125 after I had orgasmed... just for my Mistress.
During this task I was naked of course, with only a collar around my tender neck... as my Mistress likes her slut to be. I laid down on my bed... on a towel, because I knew I had to get naugthy with my cum. I kneeled there on the towel, and masturbated to an edge... well that was achieved in just a split second. I was horny as hell.
I used five implements for the spankings and I gave myself 25 spankings with eacht and every implement on my thighs and as, trying deliver it equally on ass and thighs. I used a plastic spetula, a leather belt, a wooden spoon, my hand(s), and a small cane... and I made sure that all were stinging.
Of course the different implements stung differently... the cane delivering the most sharp pain with the smalles effort... my hands stung more than I felt my thighs and ass sting as I hit myself, but that was a nice experience of the pain a Dominant can recieve when spanking her sub.
125 was achieved... I was red... it did sting... and I did wonder how I could take another round of these delilishly good implements... I knew I would take it for my Mistress Miss Honey...
I then had to cum for my Mistress... I so much like to cum and kneel up on my knees... it is very hard not to move when you get to that orgasm and I think it is a very powerful submission when a sub sits on his knees in front of his Mistress, but he has to keep his posture while masturbating to an orgasm... the moans and the face tell all... but the body has to stay tense and straight...
I also added a little something new for Mistress... I bought a set of three butt plugs and a dildo (a real imitation of a cock... don't know why I bought it now I had it in my hands...) and I put one of the plugs in... it was tight to get it in, but it felt great.
My orgasm was so good, I even moaned... I am not that noisy usually when taking either pleasure or pain. But I was now. I came all in my hand, looked at it with a certain hesitance ... feeling a little less submissive for a dozen of seconds... but I took the cum and smeared it all over my thighs and ass...
I was laying there... as a slut... warm ass, tingling thighs, smeared with cum, collar on... and I just drifted away there... in perfect submission.
I really had to make myself get up again for my second round... and I all took it for Miss Honey. Yes this was real submission, yes it was more stingy than before, but it was still a pleasure.
I thinkt that if I had to take more, I would have had to stop sooner or later. Especially my thighs hurt... tingling... feeling very sensative, as they still do. I know my ass can take more, as I once bruised it badly with the cane and the belt... that bruises took some week or two to dissapear. I can keep hitting myself back there, so it is good to set a limit on that also.
I don't feel now that I want to be spanked more... today. My thighs would need a rest for some time for sure. Even touching stings. But I feel this was such a good experience, of submission to Miss Honey, of pleasure, sluttyness, and good pain.

Thank you Mistress... any time again (but not on my thighs for now please... Mistress). Afterwars I talked to Miss Honey a bit, I had to pee, and I could still cum... I am such a horny boy.
2 comments:
Thank you Mistress for ordering me to kneel straight away... naked while you read my report. And thank you for your kindness, friendship and Domination.
Yes, this number was a big one. 250 split up. Then split up again as you inflicted on your thighs and your ass, and split up again as you used all thes perfect instuments on that pretty white skin.
I love the pictures. I love that you knelt for me while I read this the first time. I so enjoyed that your edge only took a moment and that you are so often a hot and horny boy just for Me.
I love each and every little sting that you endured for me. I love that you took that beautiful cum and rubbed it in and laid there waiting to give the next 125. So perfect in your submission. I only wish I could have been there to offer them to your upturned ass.
Thank you my darling. It seems we did get close to what my boy can take. I am so proud of you.
Post a Comment