Friday, August 22, 2008

Sharing my submissive

We have talked quite a bit lately about sharing and you have expressed your desires for me allowing others to share my sweet and naughty boy. So we both are learning and growing. Some of these encounters may result in lovely submission, others you, I or both of us may decide is not right for my boy. But I love that you are willing to explore possiblities and be open to the experiences as they come.

Here is a small task that I want you to do for me in this same vain...

You will submit to 10 women in the next week, from today until next Friday at midnight. You will start a blog entry with your reply to this task and edit it as you encounter and submit to these ten women, each submission offered up in detail with any feelings or thoughts to share.

A few parameters....
  1. Only three can be women you know.
  2. Submission is however you define it at the time. Something as simple as opening a door and lowering your eyes for a stranger, to as significant as having someone who you know telling you on IM to kneel.
  3. No one you submit to may tell you to orgasm.
  4. You may tell the woman you are offering your submission to about this task or not, your choice as circumstance demand.
  5. Your limits are to be respected. You may say no and end any chat, or walk away from any person if you are uncomfortable.

This is an exploration into your thoughts, feelings and actions in regards to your submission. Have fun with it, explore this idea in any way that you think will please me.

Mistress Honey

2 comments:

acker said...

Mistress,

I gratefully accept this task. Thank you so much.

xx
acker

His Angel said...

Wow Acker ..

I cant wait to read about your adventures!!! Sounds so exciting :)

His Angel