Friday, August 15, 2008

cumming from vacation

In my second week away from my Mistress' care, love, and authority, I have begged her three times... I could beg her all day...

1. The last thing I did before leaving was writing this begging:
"Mistress, may I please undo my feet from those sweaty socks that have been on my feet all day while I travelled? And may I please fastend my collar around my neck and put those socks in my mouth (or as much as will fit in this slutty hole) and chew on them, muffling my moans when I cum for You? May your slut please do this? Smearing all the cum over his tummy and getting to sleep like that... letting the cum dry, only to be washed away in the shower the other morning? Please Mistress... I am your horny little slut. I beg you to give me permission to be a good boy for you."

My Mistress answered:
"That sounds like a delicious idea. Yes, you may certainly do just that, but rather than cum all over your cute little tummy... when you get close, you will cum inside one of your dirty socks and wear that to bed."

And that was what I did... I took one sock the other night and stuffed it in my mouth, making sure that the toes were in front, so I had to taste that... it tasted a bit salty, and I remember a bit of sand in it... and when I came I would have sucked the cum right out of that other sock, if Mistress had ordered that. Instead I had to wear it till the next morning... I left in on my cock, and it was a sticky reminder of Miss Honey's authority next morning.

2. My second begging lead to two orgasms:
"Mistress, may your boy please be naughty for you again by putting clothespins on his little nipples and edge for five minutes before spilling his cum in a glass and drink it all? Please?"

And my Mistress wisely answered, an answer that almost made me orgasm right at the spot:
"Yes, my boy may certainly do this, but you will fill the glass half full with water so that the drinking of that lovely cum will be more significant."

I complied with Her order, as usual... because I just want to feel her dominance over me. I tortured my tender nipples, I kept an edge for five minutes, or at least I tried, and I came wonderfully in a glass with water. My orgasms are getting better all the time, by the way. Mistress really gave me pleasure through service and denial.
The problem with my cum nowadays is, that it is thick, white, high quality boy's cum... and that does not mingle as well with water.. the problem is that, if you drink it, it goes right in, floating in the water so you waste the wonderful taste of the cum...
Therefore Mistress allowed me to try it again the other day with the same task, but with stirring the cum well... the same problem occured, only that I made sure to catch the cum in my mouth while drinking the water, so I could taste the cum anyhow.
Lesson learned: cum with water is only possible after using a kitchen machine or something to mingle this well. At least with this cum I produce now...

1 comment:

Miss Honey said...

I loved getting your sweet little begs. And loved adding just a little bit more to each. I missed you while you were gone, but so enjoyed that you still offered me your beautiful submission.