On Saturday, I was in the supermarket for some shopping. There was a lady there, a pretty one also, who was trying to reach for a product in the shelves. Not only did I reached for her, and gave it to her. I also let her continue her walk through the shop by waking way for her. She really looked a bit strange, but thanked me with a wonderful smile as she continued shopping.
I felt really pleased by doing this, because it was something small and not a sexual thing (Miss Honey and I talked about exploring submission without a sexual drive, and I think it is good to practice that a bit). Well at the other hand, there was certainly tension between her and me while I did these things for her without her asking. And I felt something extra special when doing this.
2. For Marie
Marie and I had to do a spanking together for Miss Honey, so I thought I could just ask her to give me a task. And she was willing to do this. So on Saturday evening we did our session for spanking together, although we moved to my submission to her pretty fast. Marie's task was quite something. I was even a bit intimidated by all she thought of...
"You will take those red panties and you will lay them out in a bowl, lining it like a trash bag does a trash can, with the crotch down in the bowl. You will cum there, in the bowl, on the crotch of those sexy panties and then you are going to beg me to allow you to lick your cum, but you will leave a little trace of cum there, and then, if you have pleased me, and i am sure you will, you will wear those panties all night while you sleep, and remember this moment in the morning when you wake....that you pleased me to please Miss Honey, and to learn more about being shared."
It was not all:
"I will also watch you write on yourself. You will write, "I am a Red Panty Cum Slut" on your body."
And:
"Then, before you sleep, you will say this 20 times : "I cum for my Mistress only....but I please others to learn and grow...tonight I pleased Miss Marie by eating my cum out of my panty bowl like a good slut." Then when you wake you will say this 20 times tomorrow morning: "I am a panty slut, I eat my cum to be a good slut...last night I ate my cum for Miss Marie to please my Miss Honey...because I want to learn and grow." Then you will take a picture to post, that shows you in your red panties, and also with your body writing."
And this all is exactly what I did. I felt a bit intimidated by Marie, but she was sweet and took good care of me... complimented me, so that was good. And she is such a wonderful Dominant. So when I came, in my panties in that bowl... my panty bowl as Miss Marie called it... I asked Miss Marie what she wanted to hear. The worst thing was that I had to wait for her until she orgasmd herself... I was seeing her, naked on her bed... and I had to wait very patiently for her to reach her orgasm... kneeling there on the floor. I really did not care that much about her having that orgasm... I just wanted to get permission to lick my cum from the pantie. However, I waited patiently because I was serving her as a sub now.
Acker (8/23/2008 7:09:05 PM): Miss Marie, may this naughty cum slut please lick his Mistress' precious cum from his soiled red panties?
Marie (8/23/2008 7:11:58 PM): so what is it you want to do for me again?
Acker (8/23/2008 7:12:22 PM): please Miss Marie, may this cum slut lick the cum from his sexy red panties
Marie (8/23/2008 7:12:32 PM): and why do you want to do that acker?
Acker (8/23/2008 7:13:04 PM): because i want to please my Miss Honey by submitting to you like a good little slut, like a good educated boy
Marie (8/23/2008 7:13:14 PM): you are a good little slut
Acker (8/23/2008 7:13:15 PM): a well educated..
Marie (8/23/2008 7:13:17 PM): that is clear
Acker (8/23/2008 7:13:22 PM): thank you Miss Marie
Marie (8/23/2008 7:13:27 PM): you came like a good slut for your Mistress didn't you
Marie (8/23/2008 7:13:32 PM): how did that feel?
Acker (8/23/2008 7:13:34 PM): yes I did Miss Marie
Acker (8/23/2008 7:13:39 PM): it felt wonderful
Marie (8/23/2008 7:13:41 PM): cumming for your Mistress while I watched you?
Acker (8/23/2008 7:13:51 PM): and very submissive, while you were watching
Marie (8/23/2008 7:13:58 PM): did you moan when you came?
Acker (8/23/2008 7:14:05 PM): no i did not.. Miss Marie
Acker (8/23/2008 7:14:13 PM): sorry.. I rarely moan
Marie (8/23/2008 7:14:22 PM): how much did you cum
Acker (8/23/2008 7:14:25 PM): much...
Marie (8/23/2008 7:14:32 PM): take the panty bowl close and let me see
Acker (8/23/2008 7:14:32 PM): it is now in the bowl
Acker (8/23/2008 7:14:35 PM): soaking the panties
Marie (8/23/2008 7:14:44 PM): i want to see this cum you are so desperately wanting to lick
Marie (8/23/2008 7:14:49 PM): well now that is a lot of cum
Marie (8/23/2008 7:14:55 PM): all over those sexy red panties
Acker (8/23/2008 7:14:58 PM): yes it is marie
Marie (8/23/2008 7:14:59 PM): what a good little cum slut you are
Marie (8/23/2008 7:15:09 PM): do you like to taste your cum?
Acker (8/23/2008 7:15:12 PM): may i please lick it for you Miss Marie?
Acker (8/23/2008 7:15:20 PM): only because it pleases you Miss Marie
Marie (8/23/2008 7:15:42 PM): that is a very nice answer acker...you are a very good boy who loves to lick and eat his cum to please the one he submits to
Marie (8/23/2008 7:15:49 PM): are you submitting to me right now acker?
Acker (8/23/2008 7:15:55 PM): yes i am Miss Marie
Acker (8/23/2008 7:16:10 PM): i am submitting to you, to lick my cum from the panties
Marie (8/23/2008 7:16:17 PM): thank you for that acker...now ask me one more time, be very detailed and i give you your answer
Acker (8/23/2008 7:17:02 PM): Miss Marie, may this slut please lick the cum that Miss Honey gave him from his sexy red panties like the good little slut he is, because he wants to please you
Miss Marie...Marie (8/23/2008 7:17:30 PM): well then, if you put it that way, yes you may do this to please me....lick your cum out of that sexy red panty bowl acker
Marie (8/23/2008 7:17:34 PM): that would please me very much
Acker (8/23/2008 7:17:44 PM): thank you so much Miss Marie
Acker (8/23/2008 7:17:46 PM): thank you
And I then licked the panties. It was not that bad, because most of the cum was absorbed by the material of the panties. Marie watched me licking, and said that it was looking very sexy. So that helped. The wet panties on my skin were worse... Marie watched me putting them on. It was not pleasant at all. An I wrote that words on my chest. Still there... "I Am A Red Panty Cum Slut"
Later that evening we conferenced with Miss Honey. I thanked Marie for the wonderful task, and Miss Honey was very kind of us... I gave one of my 20 mantras to them there and then. That was feeling very submissive. The first two of my twenty morning mantras were in the morning, via IM as an offline message to both Miss Honey and Marie. It was really awkward, getting out of bed, having to do these mantra 18 times, kneeling on the floor in my sticky panties... and making a picture of myself afterwards. So humiliating... but so good... I was ready for another orgasm again.

3. For Sklavin Sasa (germanslave at the Org)
I did not know her until the day before when we briefly chatted on IM. This submissive thought of a really nice task, and pleased my Mistress with it. She got rewarded, I got punished for forgetting half of the wonderful task before I was even finished chatting with her.
Her is what she came up with:
sklavinsasa (24-8-2008 12:32:32): here's what I want you to do:
acker (24-8-2008 12:32:36): yes please?
sklavinsasa (24-8-2008 12:33:59): strip naked, write "I belong to Miss Honey" on your body, take a picture of you naked, kneeling and sens it to your mistress
sklavinsasa (24-8-2008 12:34:06): send
acker (24-8-2008 12:34:23): yes Sklavin Sesa
acker (24-8-2008 12:34:28): i will do this for you
acker (24-8-2008 12:34:34): thank you for the task
It is exactly what I did later on. And Miss Honey was very pleased, and therefore I was pleased too.

Unfortunately, already a few minutes after the task was given... I forgot the position that was required of me. Germanslave thought, and she was right, that I had to ask for punishment from my Mistress for that. And this was exactly what I did. The idea that I had to be punished by my Mistress for a mistake I made in tasking for someone else... although ordered to do so by my Mistress... made me really excited. I kneeled during the conference with Miss Honey and Sklavin Sasa that I convened, looking nervously at the conversation between the two Ladies.
Miss Honey (24-8-2008 15:59:32): so it seems you had a good time with my boy
Miss Honey (24-8-2008 15:59:40): that pleases me
sklavinsasa (24-8-2008 15:59:47): he is very well behaved yes thank you Miss Honey
Miss Honey (24-8-2008 16:00:09): thank you for taking time to share with him...
sklavinsasa (24-8-2008 16:00:25): for you always Miss Honey smiles
Miss Honey (24-8-2008 16:00:52): but he did forget one important instruction you gave him
sklavinsasa (24-8-2008 16:01:23): yes he did nods
sklavinsasa (24-8-2008 16:01:24): I told him to report that to you and ask for punishment from his mistress
Miss Honey (24-8-2008 16:02:43): yes... I believe that you dear should have a hand in deciding the length of his punishment... he will kneel in the corner... on rice... naked... for a duration of time... this will be painful and difficult... so you my dear... may decide on the length of time for him in minutes
acker (24-8-2008 16:03:20): thank you so much Mistress
acker (24-8-2008 16:03:23): thank you
sklavinsasa (24-8-2008 16:03:23): smiles
sklavinsasa (24-8-2008 16:04:00): that is a hard decision because I don't know how long he could endure it
Miss Honey (24-8-2008 16:04:06): well talk to him
Miss Honey (24-8-2008 16:04:14): if you like
sklavinsasa (24-8-2008 16:04:25): thank you Miss Honey
Miss Honey (24-8-2008 16:04:30): get a feel for how bad he feels... and how much he might endure
Miss Honey (24-8-2008 16:04:32): here now
sklavinsasa (24-8-2008 16:04:57): smiles
acker (24-8-2008 16:05:01): i am feeling real bad for it...
sklavinsasa (24-8-2008 16:05:18): slutboy how long do you think you could endure it?
acker (24-8-2008 16:05:28): I am so sorry.. you gave me this wonderful task and I just forget an important part
sklavinsasa (24-8-2008 16:05:53): yes you should be sorry smiles
sklavinsasa (24-8-2008 16:06:05): please answer my question dear
acker (24-8-2008 16:06:12): I never endured it before.. Sklavin Sasa, but I think everything up to ten minutes will be possible
acker (24-8-2008 16:06:22): yes of cours.. sorry for not answering
sklavinsasa (24-8-2008 16:06:27):
sklavinsasa (24-8-2008 16:07:03): Miss Honey do you think he could do it longer?
Miss Honey (24-8-2008 16:07:43): I think you might push him a bit... this was a request he made of you and he forgot... perhaps add a minute to that 10
Miss Honey (24-8-2008 16:07:48): if you like
sklavinsasa (24-8-2008 16:08:07): very well
acker (24-8-2008 16:08:31): yes Sklavin Sasa
sklavinsasa (24-8-2008 16:08:31): slutboy I want you to do it 11 min.
acker (24-8-2008 16:08:45): of course I will do this for forgetting your task
acker (24-8-2008 16:08:47): thank you
acker (24-8-2008 16:09:07): I hope this will remind me not to forget anymore
I was ordered later by Miss Honey to kneel at least in two sessions. But I wanted to do this at once so badly, partly because I thought doing it in two times would make it worse. And secondly, because I only wanted to stop at the moment I really could not take it any longer.
It turned out that the kneeling was a breathtaking experience, that gave me pleasure in a painful way. Miss Honey had given me this particular punishment because I had forgotten that I had to kneel for the task the Sklavin had given me. Mistress is quite a genious at giving what a slave deserves...
So I made it all 11 minutes straight. During most of the punishment I tried to focus on the reason why I was given this to endure. But most of the time I just needed all my senses to get me through this predicament... kneeling straight on the tray with rice, arms out, hands behind my head... trembling from the strain, or was it trembling of pleasure. Well, at least the muscles in my legs hurt the other day.
Miss Honey was really pleased with my performance and asked is I was well later that day. I was... but don´t get punished this way too often...

4. At the shops again
When I was shopping I saw a saleslady, a younger girl, who tried to get some shopping baskets moving. I saw this before she even tried to touch them, and knew what she wanted. So I did it in her place. When the baskets were moved, I looked up and she looked at me an giggled with suprise in her face. It was a really nice experience to be able to do this for someone.
5. For notperfect2020
Notperfect2020, a very friendly switch at the Org, gave me a nice little task. She ordered me to kneel for two minutes and reflect on my thoughts about submission. I really liked sharing this submission with her. It again shows that sharing with people you like and trust is very significant. Miss Honey gave me the idea of sharing the kneeling more directly with my temporary Domme, by asking notperfect to time my kneeling. When I asked her to do this, she was so kind to be willing to do this for me.
She asked me to shower, to be fresh and clean, and to kneel naked in basic kneeling position (what reminded me that I really have to learn to kneel in proper positions)... back straight, legs wide, arms resting on my thighs with palms up, head straight, eyes down and closed when the minutes were passing... She said 'go' and gave me the most perfect submission by kneeling for her with my thoughts with the meaning of submission.
These thoughts crossed my mind: Submission for me is getting pleasure out of serving a woman in a way that pleases her, and she knows that it is pleasurable for me also. In essence it goes deeper than pure sexual submission. Submission to a Dominant for me is also a guidance in life to the point that it is a very important focus point, that also guides you. Like a lighthouse guides a ship. There can be more lighthouses, but submission definately is one of them for me... an my Mistress is the one who puts on the light for my ship to sail home safely.
The two minutes were up before I could even blink from the Buzzz! that notperfect gave me. Submitting to her meant so much to me, and it was a pleasurable experience. For both of us it appeared, she said: "you did good.. thankyou for the gift of doing this for me" and so many other kind words I will not cite here because they would make me blush.
Thank you notperfect. You are wonderful.. perfect I would say ;).
6. For Calais
I never talked to Calais before asking her to be allowed to submit to her for this task. Marie suggested Calais as a women who was very nice and had nice ideas for a bit of play (how can I ever thank you for this idea, dear Marie). As soon as I asked Calais to be allowed to do something submissive for her, she was very straightforward. She just asked some time to read Miss Honey's task on my blog and the reports of the sharing I had done until then. Calais inmediately recognised that most women I has served until now, had asked me to kneel in one way or another. She said that she wanted to show me that submission was about more than just kneeling. I accepted to have a session with her on cam, with her on voice. A thing that she made me not nervous about at all... just by the way she talked to me... kindly, friendly, lovingly.
She did tease me through saying that she would be wearing a special outfit just for the occasion. A string, blue blouse, a corset, high heels, and stockings. I nearly fainted just at the idea...

The session took place in the early morning for me, late at night for Calais. She was dressed like a Goddess, and she looked beautiful and sexy, and as soon as she was on voice... yes, her voice was very friendly and sexy too. She would make me hard with that voice later on. Unfortunately, we were disturbed during our session two times by my mum, and once by the internet connection that went down for a sec. But it was such a good experience and time flew... well, because we had fun.
Calais told me to get some items that were needed for the session: clothespins, wooden spoon, candle, a large wooden stick (i used a fishing net on a stick...), some rope, and a blindfold. We started as soon as I had all items together. She switched on her cam, and I saw her in all her glory. And she could see me also. She spoke to me over voice, and I chatted back to her. It worked out quite well actually.
Calais later told me that she took it a little easy on me, to make sure I did not have an unpermitted orgasm. Well... at least it was intense what she asked me. I had to put clothespins on my nipples, and my balls (one on each nipple, and two on my balls). She then ordered me to bind my ankles to the wooden stick of the fishnet, so that my legs were spread. I lay down on the bed and calais required me to blindfold myself and just lay back there. She spoke sweet words to me.. about submitting, being so vulnerable, laying there in front of a total stranger.. With the blindfold on there, just laying there, my head swung... it was like being drunk. All this made my cock twitch.. grow.. become hard.. and I am sure that she must have seen that, because she asked me to get the candle.
Calais wanted me to pull of the clothespins (it was dug into one of my nipples, so I had to take it of that one carefully - all pins had been on for 15 minutes) and pour wax all over the nipples. I did, and it was nice, painful, hot to do it on cam for calais. We talked, and I poured wax from time to time, and before I knew it my whole torso was covered in wax. I think it looks just fabulous... the dark red wax on my white skin. And it was quite a pleasure to do.

The fun was, that Calais made me remove the wax by hitting myself with a wooden spoon... this order really suprised me, because I totally forgot about the spoon by then. This suprise element has also been a good part of my submission to calais. She did not only make me pour more wax over me than I had poured ever before.. she also took be by suprise through this spoon. Later, calais allowed me to scrape it all of me. I must confess that there has been wax all over the place for a few days.
Time flew... and calais really showed me how wonderful submission can be, and how fun. She had authority, but not in the sense that she bossed me around. She was more like a friend actually, laughing, and joking, but at the same time getting me to do naughty things. I would do this again any day, any time. Thank you Calais!
7. Miss D
I have had some nice chats with Miss D, although because of all kind of reasons we have not been able to have a session together. I offered her the possibility of some submission for her, but she required me to do it without further question. I insisted that it would be within my boundaries, and it seemed it was. Miss D made very clear that I had been scared about nothing really. She just required a picture of a hard cock in panties... kneeling... after an edge. Nothing serious, just fun. And she respected my limits. I learned that submission is also trusting a woman in her judgement that she will do things only withing my limits to her.
The picture is quite nice actually.

8. Clean plates
The evening after the session with Calais, I had a barbecue, and this occasion gave me the opportunity to help the lady of the house (I did not know her, it was the wife of an ex-manager of me) to take the drity plates away to the kitchen for her every time she was getting up to do this. She really enjoyed it, and some of my friends joked about me being so helpful and butler-like. It was a little humiliating, but it was nice to do.. to know that I helped this lady and that it gave a smile on her face everytime I took the plates away from her to the kitchen.
I just wanted to be a good boy for her.
9 and 10. Holding doors while bowing
It does not happen often anymore that a boy like me holds the door of a shop for a lady. This time I did, althoug I do it more often, for a lady and her daughter. Nice women actually.. both. I could not see them very well however, because I kept my eyes to the ground in a bow of my head for them to pass. They felt somehow strange about the situation, that was very clear. And I was so glad that I was on my way out, while they went in so that I could walk away very quickly without showing my blushing face.
As soon as I do things like this in public, I nearly faint from the burning blush and beating heart. And I really dislike anything public actually. But this time it just happened, and I could do nothing to prevent myself from acting like this as the task required to do so for Miss Honey. So yes I liked it, no I would not do this again any time soon. Maybe the bow of the head made it a bit too much at the same time.
4 comments:
acker looks pretty in panties... pretty pantied cum slut!
Miss D
Acker Said: "Marie's task was quite something. I was even a bit intimidated by all she thought of..."
Acker, what I did, was to think of things I know you have done, and just expand upon it in a new way. I knew you had licked your cum out of your bowl before and even that you had cum in your red panties before...so I wanted to see you make a panty bowl, as I like to call it...and that just took two things I knew you could do and combined it into one. I did not really intend to push you with this little idea...as that is Miss Honey's job...I just wanted to provide you with an opportunity to do something for me, that you would feel your submission in doing, and know for sure in my head that it was not too much for you.
The Body Writing was a nice add on, as I love when you post erotic pictures. I also enjoy looking at body writing myself, to remind me of what I have done, what I have accomplished, and what I am. For that one night, you were a red panty cum slut...and you woke up the next morning to take a pic...with that being still on your mind.
The Mantras were sort of like a reward for you, as well as just a way to remind you of what and why you were doing this, and for who. The mantras were positive, and I hope you enjoyed saying them...feeling the words as I had intended. I wanted you to remember and focus on what you were doing and for who, but also on the fact of how good you are.
I never meant to intimidate you, but then again, I know that feeling. Just trying the same elements you have done before, in a new way, can be just as intimidating...and when you care about someone, you want to please that person, and so, I think that led to you feeling this way, although you never revealed it to me, which also shows me how much you trusted me. You had some little worries/intimidation, but you kept it to yourself and trusted me to just do this as I had asked you to. That is such a wonderful treasure.
I am happy you feel I was intimidating yet sweet and caring for you all at once. I would never hurt you I would always want you to at least somewhat enjoy anything we share.
I am sorry you were feeling impatient while you waited for me to cum. But you were so sexy squatting there, over your cum filled panty bowl and waiting. I loved you waiting, and I do think it added to the submission. Since I knew you had done this before, licked cum out of a bowl...I thought perhaps you had never been in a position to have to wait to do so and even BEG to do so. I wanted you to realize that sometimes it can be so sexy to hear someone beg to do something that you know they only desire to do for your pleasure. I know you do not like your cum. I know that you do like to eat your cum to please the one you submit to. So...seeing you eat your cum is submissive, and sexy all in its own, but if you add having you beg so sexily and wonderfully to be allowed to eat that cum to please someone...well that is even nicer. And you did not disappoint, you begged so nicely, and you really aroused me so much. I cannot tell you how much I am thankful that you were willing to submit to me, and that you followed everything exactly has I had planned it.
Those mantras...I know you were getting tired when we conferenced...and you were ready for bed, but I could not let you go without providing some aftercare to you...had to make sure you understood how pleased I was, and how wonderful that Miss Honey came on during that time, because then you went to bed knowing you had pleased me but also how pleased she was with you. I did not want you sleeping in those panties, which I realize were uncomofortable as you did not like the wet feeling...without knowing how well you did. I so appreciate that even though you did not like that wet feeling, that you wore those panties all night like such a good boy because I wanted you to. I was thinking about you later as I went to bed, knowing you were sound asleep, those red panties, with a little dried cum. touching that sexy cock of yours, and this aroused me very much.
You were so sweet saying your mantra to us before bed...and that was a spontaneous add on from me that you handled so well. I don't know about Miss Honey, but seeing you type those words to us, line by line, really made me smile. One thing though, when someone gives you a task...make sure you save the log before you close your IM. You are lucky that I had mine and was able to retrieve your mantra...because that mantra and the exact words I wrote were important. This was a very minor thing and no big deal really.
To wake up and see those offline IM's with your morning mantra, really made me smile. It was one of my first thoughts and it was the first thing I saw when I got to my IM. Such a lovely treat to wake up and see you remembered and you were feeling the submission that morning.
And then your picture....oh how sexy that is. I know you said you felt a little humiliation from this, but that was not my intent. My intent with it, however I can understand why you feel that way. These can all be humiliating acts, from cumming in a bowl of panties, to licking it clean, to writing on yourself and wearing the wet panties. Really that was meant to just help you see that you are such a good submissive acker, that if your dominate wants you to be a red panty cum slut, then you will do just that. That is exactly what you did. I wanted you to be a red panty cum slut, and you were. You were intimidated by it, but you did it. That has pleased me so much.
I am glad to hear that even after all of it, that you still woke horny and ready to cum again...a man after my own heart.
Thank you acker, for asking me to provide you with a sharing experience for your task...thank you for trusting me enouogh to take care with you, and thank you for being so good and doing everything as I had envisioned.
I appreciate your kind words about me making a great dominate. I do think I have it in me somewhere, but I really have to think more about this. If I ever do create a red panty cum slut task for the ORG it will be dedicated to you. And since you are such a sweet friend, I am so pleased that my first ever domme experience was shared with you. It could not have gone better and you could not have done a better job than you did.
Thank you and I love you!
marie
I loved every thing you did for me. I loved that you tried new things. I loved that you offered yourself in so many real ways to these women. I loved that you did big naughty kinky things, and little quiet gently submissive things. The wax with calais, the washing of the dishes, the exquisite naughtiness of you and marie, the sharing with sasa and subsequent taking of that bit of punishment that was necessary. The picture Miss D required of you, and those little minutes with notperfect... all of it was so wonderful.
I am so proud of all you offered, all you endured all you gave and all you took. Every bit of it was pleasing to me.
Such a very good and submissive boy.
acker . . . .
Our time together actually started the day before the session began. I so enjoyed your reaction when I told you that I had read your questionnaire and that bit of anticipation that I put in your soul. I could almost feel you gasp for air. And then later on, I stepped it up slightly with a description of how I was going to be "dressed" for the occassion. I loved your description of how this made you feel, how it heightened your senses and played an important part of our time together. I was pleased to see you kneeling for me. I know that I left it for you to present yourself according to the way Miss Honey had instructed you too. I so enjoyed your smile as we set up the cams and the volume so that we would not disturb your mother. I loved how you were quick to do as you were asked, without hesitation. It felt at this point that you had given me that trust even though we had not known each other. I also enjoyed watching you bind your ankles and placing the clothespins where I asked you too. You are right though, I did notice the effects of this small bit of sensory play. I was pleased that you showed that side of you and that you enjoyed it so much but I was worried about you losing control. I think that it was good timing that your mother interrupted us right at this moment, to take your mind off of this. After a short time she left and then we carried on with some other sensory fun, wax. By the time your mother left, the clothespins had been on for 15 minutes and I so enjoyed watching you pull the first one off and your reaction to it. I could see the second one deeply imbedded on your nipple and this was one that had to be removed carefully, I did promise that I would not make you scream while your mother was around. Then the last bit of fun. Wax and still more wax. I loved watching you pour the wax all over yourself and wished that I could have been there to do that. I loved the look on your face when I asked you to take the wooden spoon and start smacking the wax off your body.I knew that you had totally forgotten it was there. If the conditions had been different I would have had you stroking your cock while pouring but maybe this can be something for the next time if you are given that permission . You are a beautiful person, inside and out, and I so enjoyed all that you offered to me. Thank you for inviting me into your task and sharing with me.
Calais
Post a Comment