Saturday, September 6, 2008

teasingly delicious

Mistress made me have such a wonderful cum Thursday night. She instructed me to present to her naked, collared, with two toys of my choice. I choose my hanger with clamps (yes, they are harsh... but I like them a lot on my nipples), and a cotton white glove.

When I came to her in the evening the nice thing, as always with Miss Honey, is that we talked a bit about all sorts of things, before she took control over me in a nice and firm manner...

Miss Honey: acker darling... I want you put those nasty clamps on your nipples... the glove on your hand... I want you to close your eyes... rub your body... from your face... down your chest... your stomack... your thighs... I want you to touch all of you until I buzz you...
Miss Honey: all of you... except your cock and balls to start, and keep your eyes closed

Now, this is what I had been waiting for... longing for, my Mistress taking total control over me and my pleasure. I absolutely love the firm clamps on my nipples. And Mistress had a nice idea with them:

acker: i have put the clamps on Mistress
Miss Honey: sexy my darling...
Miss Honey: looks beautiful with your collar
acker: thank you Mistress, i can attach it to the collar Mistress
Miss Honey: does the hook reach your collar?
acker: yes
Miss Honey: make it do so

So there I was, with my hard clamps hooked on my collar, stretching my nipples upwards, while stroking myself with my eyes closed, all over my body, my chest, my thighs, my hips, my shoulders, with a soft cotton glove... it felt wonderful. And Miss Honey made me do this for quite some time. Four minutes to be precise (got this from the chat log). I imagined it was Mistress' experienced hand going over my body... and it felt great. Of course Mistress' real hand would have felt so good, that I would have had an accident... so I'm glad it wasn't her after all, sort of...

I totally gave myself while stroking there... of course I was thinking thoughts like "When does She wants me to stop?" and "What will She do next?", actually one of my favorite thoughts... and I was in for a lot of 'next' this time by Mistress' oders.

The wonderful thing about this is that I was ordered to keep my eyes closed until she 'buzzed' me back to life. And this made me really focused with my sensations, something that I liked a lot. It felt so submissive that she had control over me by deciding how long anything should take, without me having the slightest say in it. Once the four minutes were up, Mistress asked me:

Miss Honey: now... how do you feel
acker: very nice.. and relaxed Mistress
acker: with a little painful nipples (the clamps really clamp them to white...)
Miss Honey: they ok?
acker: yes.. i don't know how long they are on now
Miss Honey: just a few minutes
acker: they can better be on and off

Should I have said this? 'They can better be on and off..." be careful what you wish for next time, acker...

Miss Honey: take them off now... just leave it attached there to your collar

And that was what I gratefully did, taking the pain that comes from removing the clamps. Yes it hurt... but later it was going to hurt even more... on and off... on and off... at my Mistress' whim. Oh joy!

Miss Honey: now... put the glove back on... close your eyes... and touch only your cock and balls
acker: yes Mistress
Miss Honey: until I buzz you... or you reach edge
acker: yes Mistress
Miss Honey: good boy

Yes, I do love to be a good boy for Miss Honey... naked, collared, exposed for her pleasure. And I got what I had asked for, because she made me stop...

Miss Honey: put the clamps back on
Miss Honey: and go again
acker: yes Mistress
Miss Honey: use both hands on your cock and balls

Oh yes, I loved it. Stroking my cock to erection. Minutes of joy, until Mistress could read too much pleasure in my eyes. She made me stop, off went the clamps... she asked me whether I still wanted to cum for Her. Oh yes, was the inevitable asnwer.

Miss Honey: well let us do be very straight forward... close your eyes... hold your breath... only open your eyes when you have to breath and then you will stop rubbing your cock... so I can see... I will buzz you if you open your eyes when you can start again.

I was to hold my breath as long as I was stroking. When I was breathing, it was hands off... and Miss Honey decided when to start again. It was pretty tough and I doubt whether I could have cum from this game alone, especially after being denied so long. But the self inflicted breathplay (safe, because you will always start breathing again automatically when needed) was nice... for sure!

The clamps went on and off... and they tenderised my nipples nicely. At the end Mistress made me watch myself on my cam screen and orgasm for her. She demanded an orgasm!

Miss Honey: open your eyes... watch yourself now
Miss Honey: clamps back on...
acker: yes Mistress
Miss Honey: oh... I love that
Miss Honey: mmmm
acker: and now Mistress?
Miss Honey: and now... cum darling
Miss Honey: watching like I am

Even then, it was hard to cum fast. I was so horny, but getting over the edge, especially performing for my Mistress took some time. Luckily, Miss Honey helped me a bit... saying nice words into my 'ear' ...

Miss Honey: mmmmmmmm... so love how sexy and naughty you are

And that made me cum... all over my tummy and fingers, and I licked them clean for Mistress.

Mistress, I so much enjoyed this time together. It really made me feel in your hands. Thank you so much.

1 comment:

Miss Honey said...

I so enjoyed this sharing with you my dear boy. You were so sexy there for me... enduring that pain, offering me that pleasure. And I did find it oh so pleasurable.

I loved this, that you were so willing to trust and offer all of yourself to me.