Monday, August 4, 2008

hot boy

Now I am home, I realise how hot and bothered I really am. Mistress' boy is all charged... even when he was allowed to cum after his spanking. That spanking is probably the way in which I got so excited, however. I can't get enough of it.

Anyway, when Mistress asked me if I had done my questionnaire for the new site already, I said that I was about to do that. So she gave me the instruction to redo the questionnaire kneeling, with my collar on while stroking my cock. It was quite an interesting thing to experience because the task needed some concentration and that did not go very well together with an erection. But I managed to post it anyhow.

Afterwards I was allowed to cum. I took the same spoon I had used that morning and spanked my ass while stroking my cock. I almost came instantly there... shooting all over the place. It was such a good cum. It is now clear to me that these spankings are doing something for me really.

Thank you Mistress.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It does seem that you are a pain slut after all..

'That spanking is probably the way in which I got so excited, however. I can't get enough of it'

That describes a pain slut quite aptly.
What a nice birthday - spanking, cumming and licking clean... How nice for you pain slut...

Miss D

Miss Honey said...

Good thing I like my boy all hot and bothered. I am glad to see you did as you were told and posted your questionnaire at the ORG. Especially that you did it there on your knees, collared and with a hard cock.

I love when my boy cums when he is allowed.

Spankings and more spankings... well let's see now... be on the look out for a bit more for Me.

Mistress Honey