Thursday, December 18, 2008
When Mistress is away...
... this slutty boy won't disobey. That is of course what should have been. But he messed up again. He misinterpreted the rules for this week, and on top of that he has been lazy in keeping up with the tasks here on this blog. But he did manage to keep up with doing his tasks.
Mistress, the most wonderful experience was after edging awhile having a hot shower and four icecubes... and all went into my poor ass... My body and especially my ass was confused. It did not know how to react. And it dribbled ice cold water. My ass just opened up. That was all it could think of, the poor hole. But the water dribbled out between my legs as in mingled with the hot water. And it felt so naughty it made my cock twitch.
For the rest I done my work with wearing my plug for three hours, which is not a really big deal nowedays although I now know that i need to be careful walking to the car with a plug in. My ass is a bit looser after a couple of hours wearing a plug and it just comes out while walking. I needed to take the plug out in the car and drive to the gas station with a plug near the poke. Of course I had licked it clean first. It was only a little dirty and I like the idea of cleaning my used ass toys, unless they are really dirty.
I did edge a lot as you asked, also outside again in the garden once. I could not find the ease to do it in the car because I just read an article in the news that a man was arrested and confinded for this recently.
All combined I think I did a good job with all the tasks and that I have been able to cope with them all along. But I failed the tracking here, and I misinterpreted the task though Mistress. I hope you may find a good way for me to make up for this.
Mistress, the most wonderful experience was after edging awhile having a hot shower and four icecubes... and all went into my poor ass... My body and especially my ass was confused. It did not know how to react. And it dribbled ice cold water. My ass just opened up. That was all it could think of, the poor hole. But the water dribbled out between my legs as in mingled with the hot water. And it felt so naughty it made my cock twitch.
For the rest I done my work with wearing my plug for three hours, which is not a really big deal nowedays although I now know that i need to be careful walking to the car with a plug in. My ass is a bit looser after a couple of hours wearing a plug and it just comes out while walking. I needed to take the plug out in the car and drive to the gas station with a plug near the poke. Of course I had licked it clean first. It was only a little dirty and I like the idea of cleaning my used ass toys, unless they are really dirty.
I did edge a lot as you asked, also outside again in the garden once. I could not find the ease to do it in the car because I just read an article in the news that a man was arrested and confinded for this recently.
All combined I think I did a good job with all the tasks and that I have been able to cope with them all along. But I failed the tracking here, and I misinterpreted the task though Mistress. I hope you may find a good way for me to make up for this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We liek to read your blog!!
Merry Xmas and A Happy new Year, Love Mike & Eva xx
You are a very lucky boy to have Miss Honey directing your various tasks!
Post a Comment