Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No road is too long once we start walking it...
1. I will refer to Miss Honey as either Mistress, Miss, or Miss Honey, to show her my respect.
2. Miss Honey owns all my orgasms. I am not allowed to cum without her permission.
3. I should always be ready to orgasm at Miss Honey’s specific direction. Miss Honey can give specific directions about when, where, and how I should have an orgasm, or what I should do to be permitted to orgasm. She can also give general directions for all other orgasms that I have.
4. Miss Honey may post a direction at all times at the blog. She may also give a direction in any other way she sees fit, in such case I have the duty to post the direction at the blog as soon as possible.
5. When given a direction to orgasm, I shall reply as soon as possible that I understand what is asked from me and that I will do it or I should bring up any problems and concerns directly.
6. I will report on all orgasms I have on the blog. All orgasms at Miss Honey’s direction should be reported on the blog in the way she sees fit.
7. I also have to post a report on every other orgasm Miss Honey allows me on the blog.
8. I will post my thoughts and feelings or anything that I wish to share, to the blog. Is should do this regularly. This is in addition to any other reports or postings for other reasons.
9. I am allowed to orgasm only when wearing a sign of ownership, a ribbon, a collar, or a marking given by Miss Honey. Miss Honey may decide about other general directions.
10. All my cum belongs to Miss Honey, because my orgasms belong to her. She can give directions on what to do with her precious cum.
11. All tasks at the Academy that I am assigned to without her knowledge or wish to request must be approved by Miss Honey and she will have the final say.
12. I will be loyal to Miss Honey, and will not submit to anyone else without her explicit permission.
13. If I am on a restriction from orgasms or performing a task for Miss Honey or anyone else that would affect this, I am not allowed to have undirected orgasms for that time.
14. I commit myself to be open an honest to Miss Honey. If there will be any issue or our real life gets in the way we will share this as Mistress and submissive or as friends.
15. New rules may be created and added to this list as our relationship changes, but will be mutually agreed upon by both of us first.
1 comment:
I know you will make me proud, you are a delightfully good and very naughty boy.
Post a Comment