Thursday, December 11, 2008

The week until now...

Miss Honey gives me so many naughty and lovely tasks to do, that I am very grateful to her. Yesterday and today there was a plug buried in my ass for a total of three hours, and today I rubbed myself hard on five objects, an armchair, a door post, a broomstick, a spoon, and a kitchen blade. It was fun, especially really getting myself hard and horny.

Yesterday, as today I have not been able to fulfill all tasks as Mistress requested on the day she told me to. I will have to give one of my toys a blowjob tomorrow, and I need to eat something without hands while stroking my cock. In a way I feel guilty about those postponements. In a way, it means that I cannot do as she has requested. A devious idea sprang to mind: maybe I should do this all weeks until able to do all at the requested days... what a torment.

But I do hope that with fulfilling all as much as I can, that my Mistress is pleased as she has told me. I love to serve her in this way. Especially when late at night I don't feel like doing it anymore, but I still decide to do it for Her... just for her. Like wearing a plug yesterday evening late after a hard day of work. And enjoying it because it pleases her...

Oh... and the plug nearly gets into my ass in one motion. I am trained now to push back and open myself up in that way for the lubed-up plug (I always use a little lube, could try using saliva only maybe...).

1 comment:

Miss Honey said...

And it does please me my darling boy.