Sunday, December 7, 2008

This Week - Day 1

I am writing seven posts for you right now dear. I will set each other one to publish at 12:01 a.m. my time.

Seven days of a few fun thing for you to do for me. You will find a way to make all I ask happen before you go to sleep each and every day.

___________________________

Today you will...

Find me three naughty pictures that show what you would like me to do to you if we could be together. Add their links to this post.

Spank your pretty body with something wooden 40 times in no more than 4 different spots.

Write me a letter with your delightfully wicked pen hurting you telling me why you offer your submission to me. Take a picture of it and if it isn't visible in the picture type what it says.

When these are done and it is time for bed, you may kneel on your bed, orgasm onto your sheets and then you may lay there in that lovely mess I allowed and go to sleep.

I know it is already late... if you can not complete this entire list, that is ok, but you will forfeit your orgasm, and make up anything you didn't do tomorrow.

---

Three pictures for my Mistress:

Maybe it would start with a simple kiss...



Very innocent, don't you think? Nothing nude... just you wearing your lingerie, and me wearing my socks and underwear. And then, after you would have taken my breath away... my sight should follow...



And then... well... you never know what would be next!?



----

And a letter in beautifull agony:



That is how far i could get today Mistress...

No comments: