Saturday, December 13, 2008

A devoted week...

This week has been very devoted to my Mistress. The tasks were fun, many, and torturous. But it was so much that I find it hard to come back to all I have done. I don't even remember what I did the first day for my Mistress... it went so fast. If I only could do it again while knowing what was coming, there would have been a much better organised job for my Mistress. All her lovely ideas have just striken me with shock and awe this week.
Well, but then it has been managed, sort of. For the last thing that was needed, here are pictured of the things that went into my ass tonight to make up for yesterday (internet pictures this time):


A latex glove, of course with my own hand in it...


No no... just one of the small ended sides...


And yes... a banana like I have eaten it earlier this week (just love the text on the banana).

No comments: