Monday, September 8, 2008

Pleasing Mistress Sher

My Mistress wants me to gain experience, and because She and i can not easily get together to play, she wants me to gain experience with other Dominants too, possibly cumulating in a real life experience that will help me grow and become a better sub for Her.

Mistress Sher is from my country and is actually a submissive to an American Master who she sees about six weeks in a year. So we both are subs, and we both are in long distance relationships with our Dominants in the States.

There is one different though, and that is that Mistress Sher, or sher for her Master, is slowly gaining experience as a Domme. Her Master wants her to do this. And there is the fit between us... she wants to Domme, i want to sub. And we both are in the same country.

Miss Honey has explicitely given her consent to this adventure, on the basis that I am reporting all experiences back on this blog. And this Sunday Miss Honey had given me a task to submit to another Domme to be allowed to get an orgasm. I choose Mistress Sher to be the one, and she agreed to dominate me. On cam.

Ow.. i was nervous. But Mistress Sher was so nice, and we talked quite a bit about all sorts of things, just day-to-day talk that made me feel more at ease. She is a sub, and in that way she knows how to get between your ears... by teasing a bit and letting you anticipate... But after i told her that i was very nervous, she helped me a lot and she scaled things down for me... because it was my first time with her.

She demanded that i should be on the edge, so I masturbated some time after lunch before we started. I asked her whether she wanted me to be naked, and she agreed. So there I was before her. Naked... collared with the collar of my Miss Honey, serving her. And it was good.

Mistress Sher made me stroke my cock and squeeze my balls for her. I actually never squeeze my balls for Miss Honey... it's something that I am not used to that much, and it can hurt some... it's definately not a favorite of mine. But i did what i was told to do. And the stroking of my cock was so nice... it was really hard for Mistress Sher's viewing pleasure. Mistress Sher ordered me to turn around, so she could get a good look of my ass also... she later said that she would love to spank that ass.

She made me put clothespins on my nipples... my poor nipples that had suffered quite some for Miss Honey only three days earlier. But that would not have been an excuse. I placed that so they were not hurting badly, but Mistress Sher made me pull and twist them quite a bit. She had required me to light a candle before we had started, and she made me pour some wax... over the clamped nipples. Now that was a bad thing... my poor clothespins were full of wax ;) Of course my nipples generously accomodated the heated painful pleasure.

Mistress Sher made me stroke my cock, and twist my clothespins, and stroke my cock, until she said that I could cum... I told her that i rather would get the order to cum. This is because i am used to my denial now so much, that I am hardly able to cum on my own free will... although, when Mistress Sher told me to 'cum now... and cum quick for me' i did only need one other stern warning to shoot my cum all over my stomach. Only after i orgasmed, I was allowed to take of the pins from my nipples... it did hurt, but not too bad.. I like it :) I licked my fingers clean, and Mistress Sher told me that she was really pleased with my performance for her. She even gave me a little view of her as a reward for being such a good boy ... a good boy for Miss Honey and for her. Mistress Sher send me off to clean myself, but only after a nice and submissive position before cam so she could see my cock in it's post orgasmic state...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's cute that acker cums on command... What a slut! A naked little cummy slut with a pretty cock!

Miss D

Miss Honey said...

As you learn and grow, as you experience new exciting bits of naughtiness... I am always so very proud of you. You offer those you share with so much, and you give me such a thrill when you come back to me and tell me all you have done to please those I allow you to serve.

Such a very good boy for me. And I love that your nipples still ached. So sexy.