skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A Naughty List for My boy...
I want you to cum for me. But here are a few things, a naughty list of ideas... that you must incorporate into this session of play in order to earn that orgasm that I so want you to have.- You must be bound in some way.
- You must have something in your mouth.
- You must endure some pain for me.
- Your red panties must be used in some way.
- You must not touch your cock with your hand.
- You must slide something in and out of your ass as some point.
- You must write one word on your body.
- You must take 3 pictures that you will include in your report to please me.
Now... be creative, and naughty, and make sure everything on this list is done before you cum... and please me my darling... cum for me... my slutty boy.Mistress Honey
1 comment:
Dear Mistress,
I gratefully accept this wonderful task. I will spend many lovely minutes in submission to you
acker
Post a Comment