Monday, June 30, 2008
Pictures to Cum
I desire to know my newest playtoy much better. I want to see you. Before you can cum again you will post 4 pictures of yourself taken just for me after reading this here as a post. I leave the poses and the props entirely up to you my dear. But I will review them before I will give you permission to cum. My approval will be based on if I feel you opened yourself up and shared with me in a meaningful and submissive way. You may use your own discretion as to what of you you want to show here.
You can remain as anonymous as you are comfortable with. But you will also offer me at least one picture via email that is you in your entirety. Head to toe... face included. Trust me with this. As I trust you to do as I say. You want to give me what I want, want to please me... this is it.
Each picture will include a description of the picture and what you want me to see in it. Why that is the picture you offer to me. These words are as important as the image itself. The submission is the offering of yourself. Give that to me.
Once they are posted you will find me... on IM if I am on. Or by email if not, and tell me they are posted. You will keep your hands off of your cock until such time as I email/IM you back with my approval or desire for something else.
Honey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mistress,
This is quite something you ask of your boy... but I will be more than happy to show you my trust.. because I trust you entirely..
I understand your task, and what is asked from me. Although I guess you want me naked for the pictures ;)
yours,
acker
Post a Comment