Saturday, June 28, 2008
Miss Honey's first Orgasm
Dear Miss Honey,
Thank you so much for accepting my offer to you. This morning I never could have imagined what this day would end like... being owned by you and having to orgasm for the first time. I am sure there will be many more to cum.
When I talked to you on IM and you gave me my first directions and orders, I was getting hard already. I love it to be controlled like this, especially the whole interaction.
So when I finished my task of re-evaluating my questionnaire from the Academy and send it to you, I had to mark myself Miss Honey's boy.. to be able to follow rule number 9. I marked myself with a blue ball point on my chest, and it show really nice... It is such an honor to wear your mark Miss Honey.
I took of my shorts and kneld into the corner, taking a watch with me for the time. I kneeled there, stroking my hard cock, looking down at it and seeing your ownership on my chest... it made me feel light and happy, and it made me pant and cum.. relatively quich with alot of it.. thick and white. I sat there for some seconds, thinking I could not lick that... but I did because you ordered it. I gave it two licks and that has been enough to give my mouth that bittersweet taste of my cum until now.
During my orgasm and before, I had no real chance of thinking about you, about us, and about me. The 20 minutes gave me every opportunity to feel myself the most lucky boy on the planet. I tend to drift away when kneeling like that. And this happened again this time. I was floating, while feeling the acceptance that you own me now and that I cannot fight this deepest desire I have to submit any longer now, because you are there for me... to dominate me, to teach me.. to give me my pleasure..
To be Miss Honey's boy is the most wonderful gift in the world. And I am looking foreward to our journey together.
your boy, acker
Thank you so much for accepting my offer to you. This morning I never could have imagined what this day would end like... being owned by you and having to orgasm for the first time. I am sure there will be many more to cum.
When I talked to you on IM and you gave me my first directions and orders, I was getting hard already. I love it to be controlled like this, especially the whole interaction.
So when I finished my task of re-evaluating my questionnaire from the Academy and send it to you, I had to mark myself Miss Honey's boy.. to be able to follow rule number 9. I marked myself with a blue ball point on my chest, and it show really nice... It is such an honor to wear your mark Miss Honey.
I took of my shorts and kneld into the corner, taking a watch with me for the time. I kneeled there, stroking my hard cock, looking down at it and seeing your ownership on my chest... it made me feel light and happy, and it made me pant and cum.. relatively quich with alot of it.. thick and white. I sat there for some seconds, thinking I could not lick that... but I did because you ordered it. I gave it two licks and that has been enough to give my mouth that bittersweet taste of my cum until now.
During my orgasm and before, I had no real chance of thinking about you, about us, and about me. The 20 minutes gave me every opportunity to feel myself the most lucky boy on the planet. I tend to drift away when kneeling like that. And this happened again this time. I was floating, while feeling the acceptance that you own me now and that I cannot fight this deepest desire I have to submit any longer now, because you are there for me... to dominate me, to teach me.. to give me my pleasure..
To be Miss Honey's boy is the most wonderful gift in the world. And I am looking foreward to our journey together.
your boy, acker
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You did well with this our first sharing with you as mine. I like that you got hard just from my words.
I have your questionnaire now and will review it and use it to share with you my sweet thing.
Of course I love you kneeling there cumming for me like the good boy I know you will be for me. But it was when you bent down and licked it for me that pleased me so very much.
You spent your time there in the corner thinking and giving me your submission and I love that.
And so we do now walk along this path together.
Honey
Post a Comment