Thursday, June 26, 2008

Wants and Desires

Dear Miss Honey,


With this letter I submit my orgasms to you, and you alone. I know we both like the pleasure that an orgasm gives and that we consider it as an essential part of BDSM. For me, an orgasm gives me the power to overcome rivers deep and mountains high. I know that you will give me the pleasure I crave in return for the discipline and pain I need. I have come to know you as the most caring, loving, kinky Dominant that I absolutely trust in guiding me… I know that, would you accept my offer, I won’t be disappointed.

I feel a strong need to share my feelings, my doubts, fantasies, and joy, with a Dominant in my life. Until now, the ‘casual’ play always leaves me with an empty feeling afterwards. Whenever I feel opening myself up to a Dominant as a submissive, it leaves me wounded when our game ended. I don’t want my submission to stop, because I feel it can’t be switched-on and -off. It may vary over time, but it will always be there and needs to be taken care of time and again. Therefore, I want to submit permanently to a Dominant to take care of me.

I live a busy life. And I don’t want my sexuality to interfere with the work I have to do or with my family and friends. I therefore see myself unable to be there 24/7 when a Dominant would ask me to. But I will always have the time to find my pleasure. I know that by offering my pleasure, my orgasms to a Dominant permanently to decide on the terms, I am able to submit to her or his authority. By deciding the terms on which I can orgasm, my Dominant would basically controls the way it has to be done, with a small task, a little writing at first, a place, something to wear, a position… whatever comes in mind.

I trust my Dominant to take good care of my need for pleasure. I normally orgasm every day, at least once.. And I entrust her or him also with the power to educate me, through those little moments we share, in taking pain, frustration, and all those other things BDSM had to offer. In this way, the orgasm is not longer the end, but the starting point to all other aspects of play that all will rotate around it. I am aware that I essentially give my whole sexuality into the hands of someone else, but that is a choice I make within my set limits for the one special Dominant I really trust with this little treasure.

I know that I have to learn to be even more open, but I am honest at all times. I will be explicit about my wishes and my doubts. Since I seek a permanent relationship with a Dominant through sharing my orgasms with her or him, I am willing to communicate about them and about all that has to do with them. I will report when required. I will do this on a blog that is accessible for my Dominant to be able to give tasks to achieve my orgasms and give feedback to the reports I write there. I yearn to communicate, before, after, and maybe during the orgasm and everything that will go with it. I am willing to communicate in other ways that may benefit a healthy and thrilling relationship.

I fully understand that time maybe an issue for both of us. But I am sure that my need for orgasms, combined with your creative mind will make it possible to develop a good balance between all the things we both (need to) find important in our lives. I will show my Dominant every respect that is needed, because I feel being respectful is essential to my submission. At the other hand I won’t want formalities to be in the way of good, friendly, and loving communication together. I seek a human relationship of two people, interacting together, and this will require different ways at different times without denying the underlying values of Dominance and submission.

By submitting, in whatever sort, I seek foremost the please my Dominant, and I will strive to do this through my orgasms and the way I will achieve them. By doing so, I will find my own true pleasure. I see a need to very explicitly set rules for a D/s relationship to be full, rules that could be renegotiated as the relationship changes over time or ends. Both for the Dominant and the submissive, a D/s relationship should not be fixed over time, but it should know fixed rules for a certain time.

I am waiting in anticipation. I know that nothing could be perfect but to strive to perfection. Together with my love and devotion, I will offer this will into submitting my orgasms to you at my own free will.. for you to do with them as you please. I will be there for you to receive them from you, and I will be happy.

No comments: