Monday, November 17, 2008

She smiles, and tortures when She smiles



With still less than a week left in my 14 times cumming lesson (yes, it has been harder than expected to cum everyday on demand - sometimes i need to cum more, sometimes i need to cum less... but this is not about my need...) Mistress and her boy had an appointment together to play a bit, to share with her one of the orgasms that belong to her.

But of course, this boy was overly eager. And he spilled his seed of pleasure before the lady smiled. So when Mistress showed up, i had to dissapoint her with my failure of preserving my pleasure for her, and her alone. She was dissapointed, not angry. But the appointment stood, and i had to perform anyway.

So i did. In front of her. Naked. Collarded. Clamped. Bound cock and balls at her whim. And she showed me her smile, one of the most beautiful smiles in the world. She smiled, and tortured when she smiled. Yes... it was important for me to know, to see that she enjoys herself so immensely at my expense. Well, she never does that. We both enjoy ourselves, and I am always good... in good pleasure... in good pain. She always takes care of me, always asks whether i do well.

That does not mean that i, as her boy do not want to feel the pain, dislike to be tested what i can take. And she gives it to me, when i have to put the clamps on, and off, and on, and off, and on, and off. When she askes me to fill my ass with a plug. When i am ordered to slap my hard cock, my inner thighs while kneeling. Yes, i can feel the pain. But it never goes beyond what feels good. And it is possible to process it well.

I masturbated for her. Even while i was dry. I needed to cum again, but i could not. Not in her presence. I could not get there. But we both enjoyed. My loose ass spurting the plug out, the same plug that she made me push out and in three times... lubricated by a little lube and a lot of ass juices. And i masturbated again. My face in sweet agony. My cock marked 'HONEY' to reming me of her power, her possesion. And we smiled. Both.

1 comment:

Miss Honey said...

I am so pleased with this my darling boy.

Yes, you were overly eager and came before you came to me... but that only really shows you wanting to please me, and how could I be angry about that?

You were very sexy for me. I love you in just this bit of pain. Cock and balls bound, those pretty smacks by your own hands. Just lovely.

I loved sharing this with you and love you my sweet boy. And you do look lovely covered in HONEY.