Thursday, November 13, 2008
14 times cumming
Mistress and i have decided that it is good for me to change some of the restrictions on cumming. It was on my request, and therefore i am now in a period of testing. Mistress Honey now tests what happens with me cumming everyday, one time a day, without mercy. I have to cum, even if i don't feel like cumming. Of course, Mistress can give me directions how to cum, and when to cum, and what to do with the cum.
Until now i have been able to cum like a good little slut as required. Normally, i just cum and spill my seed on the bathroom floor, lick some from my fingers, and clean the place afterwards. Mistress has given me two special tasks:
The first task was when i was away for a trip, so i had to do this in the hotel bathroom. Mistress required me to kneel down naked, collared (i took my collar with me... yes, that is slutty) and blindfold myself. Can you imagine how i looked, collarde, blindfolded with my tie, kneeling naked on the white floor of the hotel bathroom, stroging like a mad man. It had been a hard day, and i was really tired. But here there is no mercy. If this boy wants to cum, he should cum everyday for his Mistress' pleasure. So i squeezed the cum out, onto the floor and i did lick my hands clean.
I felt really dizzy afterwards, because of the blindfold. I must say that it made the feeling more intense after awhile, but in the beginning you try to focus still on other things around you. I do like blindfolds.
What i do not like are gags. They make me gag, especially when planted deeply into my slutty mouth as a reminder that it serves my Mistress, Miss Honey. And yesterday She required me to cum with a gag in my mouth. I did, and i took my white underwear as a gag and put it into my mouth. It was hard to concentrate on the cumming while being gagged. But it did remind me of the fact that my Mistress owns my body, my mouth, and that She decides what i should do with it. I spilled my cum (or should i say 'her cum') on my tummy as she requested.. It dribbled out, i soaked my underwear with it and put the underwear back in my mouth. Now, that is the taste of naughtyness for my Mistress.
Until now i have been able to cum like a good little slut as required. Normally, i just cum and spill my seed on the bathroom floor, lick some from my fingers, and clean the place afterwards. Mistress has given me two special tasks:
The first task was when i was away for a trip, so i had to do this in the hotel bathroom. Mistress required me to kneel down naked, collared (i took my collar with me... yes, that is slutty) and blindfold myself. Can you imagine how i looked, collarde, blindfolded with my tie, kneeling naked on the white floor of the hotel bathroom, stroging like a mad man. It had been a hard day, and i was really tired. But here there is no mercy. If this boy wants to cum, he should cum everyday for his Mistress' pleasure. So i squeezed the cum out, onto the floor and i did lick my hands clean.
I felt really dizzy afterwards, because of the blindfold. I must say that it made the feeling more intense after awhile, but in the beginning you try to focus still on other things around you. I do like blindfolds.
What i do not like are gags. They make me gag, especially when planted deeply into my slutty mouth as a reminder that it serves my Mistress, Miss Honey. And yesterday She required me to cum with a gag in my mouth. I did, and i took my white underwear as a gag and put it into my mouth. It was hard to concentrate on the cumming while being gagged. But it did remind me of the fact that my Mistress owns my body, my mouth, and that She decides what i should do with it. I spilled my cum (or should i say 'her cum') on my tummy as she requested.. It dribbled out, i soaked my underwear with it and put the underwear back in my mouth. Now, that is the taste of naughtyness for my Mistress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is very sexy Acker...I know you struggle with gags but I am sure your Mistress will be very pleased. Also...yes, you now see what it is you used to be a bit envious over with me...how sometimes it really is quite the act of submission to be able to cum everyday...well more correctly said to HAVE to cum each day...! I am happy for your.
Marie
My darling boy,
You asked for more, but I wanted to make sure you could really do as you thought you wanted. And so these two weeks are entirely fun for me as I watch and share with you all this pleasure. My only disappointment is that my life continues to be too busy to allow us to share on cam as you know I like.
But every day I think of My boy doing as he has asked and as I have instructed and every day I am pleased.
The two special tasks for cumming so far have beyond pleased me. You there naked, kneeling, collared and blindfolding... just exquisite. I am glad, despite you being physically tired you found the metal strength to do as you were told. And then the other, when I asked you to be gagged. I know this is hard for you. And you made it harder still using not something small and easy, but your own white undies. Such a very good and sexy boy. I am well pleased.
Next time my dear... on your tummy, on your bed when you are ready for bed. No hands. And you will sleep in the lovely cum you leave there for me. My darling slut I do so love when you are naughty at my direction.
Sweet dreams,
Mistress Honey
Post a Comment