Thursday, November 6, 2008
Endurance and Patience
Mistress and I have been quite busy lately. No problem really, only testing my endurance quite a bit while I am not allowed to cum so much. This has not really been a problem until Mistress allowed her boy to cum for her once in a nice vanilla way, and again with a dildo in his ass, ice on his nipples and 'slut' written on his ass. Since that cum, other cums have wanted to come out.
I think that it is good to test my endurance and patience in cumming (or not cumming actually). And really, it is not my decision to make wheter i am allowed to cum or not. But i do feel that i need to cum more often. Not only makes cumming my will to serve my Mistress grow even bigger. It also keeps me focused and good mooded in life throughout the day.
Yesterday, i confessed to my Mistress that i feel a deep love for her at times. I know what we share is very special. She is conforting and loving to me, and Mistressy at times. And the most important thing is that she understands my busy schedule and we both give eachother time when we need it. But at times we just need to share our common need to play a bit of naughty ;)
And as her boy, I am still under her control. And that is good. I do need that guidance in life and in bdsm in particular. Like recently with the issue of copying a text from the blog of another Mistress, Miss Honey took care of the problem in quite a good way that at the end made everything better.
That is how She is for me... caring, loving, and steering at times when needed. And this is how I am as her boy, taking that guidance when she sees fit, and accepting her love and giving it back as much as possible. In this way, as her boy I can from time to time accept endurance and patience as a virtue for Her.
I think that it is good to test my endurance and patience in cumming (or not cumming actually). And really, it is not my decision to make wheter i am allowed to cum or not. But i do feel that i need to cum more often. Not only makes cumming my will to serve my Mistress grow even bigger. It also keeps me focused and good mooded in life throughout the day.
Yesterday, i confessed to my Mistress that i feel a deep love for her at times. I know what we share is very special. She is conforting and loving to me, and Mistressy at times. And the most important thing is that she understands my busy schedule and we both give eachother time when we need it. But at times we just need to share our common need to play a bit of naughty ;)
And as her boy, I am still under her control. And that is good. I do need that guidance in life and in bdsm in particular. Like recently with the issue of copying a text from the blog of another Mistress, Miss Honey took care of the problem in quite a good way that at the end made everything better.
That is how She is for me... caring, loving, and steering at times when needed. And this is how I am as her boy, taking that guidance when she sees fit, and accepting her love and giving it back as much as possible. In this way, as her boy I can from time to time accept endurance and patience as a virtue for Her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am beyond happy with you that you communicated this with me, both here in this beautiful heartfelt post and during our chat. The next two weeks shall be an interesting thing. I love you my dear boy for all you are and all you offer to me.
This was a very touching post Acker and I would just like to tell you that. I am happy for you...you have grown so much.
And finally I can read your blog again and just be HAPPY for you.
:) Marie
Post a Comment