Saturday, November 22, 2008
Next Week
For the next week... from the time you read this until midnight next Saturday you will orgasm 12 times (because it is midnight right now when I woke to write this). You can do so all in one day or spread out evenly, or any combination. At least three of those orgasm must be with a toy in my boy's cute ass and the toy must have been in your pretty ass for at least an hour before you are allowed to cum. This will require a bit of planning in your busy life. But for this first week of trying this, I like that you will have to really decide how to accomplish what I have required.
Also you will go out in your garden now and find a young and supple branch to use for the week and after each orgasm you will mark your inner thigh in two ways. First by laying down a welt with that branch while you are on your knees, you will make it hurt, do not break the skin. You will stay there kneeling until you are ready to get up, a minute or 30 or any amount that you find significant it makes no difference, it is just a time to be there for me. Then you will cover the welt in permanent marker. By the end of the week you will have 12 lines there on your inner thigh. You will seek me out if possible to share any of these orgasms as I do love my horny boy.
After each orgasm you will post a comment here as soon as possible so I can see how well my boy is doing. Just answer as if I said Tell Me... you know what I like to know. There will be 12 comments here attached to this from you my boy by next Saturday evening, no excuses.
Make me proud darling.
Also you will go out in your garden now and find a young and supple branch to use for the week and after each orgasm you will mark your inner thigh in two ways. First by laying down a welt with that branch while you are on your knees, you will make it hurt, do not break the skin. You will stay there kneeling until you are ready to get up, a minute or 30 or any amount that you find significant it makes no difference, it is just a time to be there for me. Then you will cover the welt in permanent marker. By the end of the week you will have 12 lines there on your inner thigh. You will seek me out if possible to share any of these orgasms as I do love my horny boy.
After each orgasm you will post a comment here as soon as possible so I can see how well my boy is doing. Just answer as if I said Tell Me... you know what I like to know. There will be 12 comments here attached to this from you my boy by next Saturday evening, no excuses.
Make me proud darling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Dear Mistress,
Thank you so much for your most kind orders for this week. This morning I inmediately went out in the freezing cold and I spilled my seed on the fertile ground. I was plugged and collared, and naked underneath a robe. I spilled my seed with shame and lust. Fortunately, it was still quiet around and the garden is a little secluded. But nonetheless, it is still a strain to cum there out in the wild. There was no branch of any useful sort. So I used a small cane to leave a mark and mark that permanently in black. Black and blue, my thigh will be. With twelve strokes for every hour of the 12th hour my Mistress put her effort there for me. I realise it could have been 0 hour too...
So marked, with some cum strains on my leg, I had a shower afterwards.. felt the warm water in my stretched asshole, and washed the cum away. Loved it for you Mistress. One down.. 11 more to go..
Dear Mistress,
Yesterday you asked me to lay on the ground for you naked, collared and plugged. You made me stroke myself in front of your beauty, which makes me a little nervous tensed. I think it is good for me to be able to perform for you, and I am certainly willing to go further in this. You made me spank my thighs, take out my plug, tease and finger my ass... lick my finger and stretch my nipples. Yes... these are all lovely things I do like so much.
It was just so hard to cum for a time.. but then as out of nothing I just saw your smile and focused on that and I came sooner than I thought possible... on the floor after which you ordered me with a hand to lick it off... just lovely :)
Thank you again,
your boy
Two days, two orgasms... I am well pleased.
My slutty boy outside in the cold cumming on the groud was so very sexy.
And yesterday sharing with you, oh so nice to see you my dear stroking that pretty cock for me, playing with your lovely body at my command. Yes, I did very much enjoy using and teasing and pleasing you my dear. And I know you struggle to cum while I watch, but you really did most beautifully for me.
Now, plan carefully. I have asked for a lot from you this week my dear. I know you will do all I ask.
Love you dear.
Mistress
Dear Mistress,
Thank you for the encouragement. Yes, your boy needs to plan his naughty actions carefully. For that reason, there are now three stripes on his inner thigh. A fresh one between the two from yesterday's lovely activities. This one was quite plane.. with myself, just my collar on.. and a fairly quick orgasm just because your boy felt a bit naughty.
The marker is fading a bit over time because of the contact with my trousers and my skin.. therefore don't you agree it is good to redo the stripes before they fade away?
xx
Yes, you will keep those marks clear and touch them up as necessary.
Mistress, your boy now has four fresh marks on his leg, showing his submission to you. Yes he needs to plan carefully to get him through the next eight orgasms for you Mistress. He still needs two with a toy up his ass for two hours at least. And he will have to make sure that you can enjoy some more of him.
I am sure I will enjoy all those orgasms Mistress, because I am worried about what you will order me to do next week... it can always be total denial... or maybe 12 edges?
Please... have mercy on me Mistress...
My Mistress,
On Tuesday night your boy was able to wear his largest plug for an hour while watching television... something that takes his mind of the firm feeling in his hole.
It is good that your boy's hole is plugged from time to time and it has the effect that it is ready for teasing and fucking, but without being worn-out. It is nicely opened up just a tiny bit.. unveiling the tender inside of the rim.
And your boy came after the hour was left while taking a shower..
Thank you Mistress, for my fifth orgasm.
The sixth stripe on his inner thigh was earned by an orgasm right after waking up on Wednesday, Mistress. I missed you both yesterday and today but I keep going as you please with getting towards my target. I now feel that those 12 orgasms are as difficult as not having any at all... as I experienced before. I think this is a very valuable lesson for your little boy to know that it is not what I want or need that is best for him.. but what pleases you that should be his goal.
This morning I managed to get an orgasm out for you Mistress, but because of my trip this was all for today... kneeling naked and collared on the bedroom floor, licking my fingers before hurrying to the shower to wash all the deliciousness away.
Seven stripes... five to go. I will do my utmost.
Dearest Mistress,
Your boy had an orgasm this morning before hurrying off to work.. still with the faint smell of cock on his hands.. yes he had his collar on when he came, but he was fully clothed to that in his suit. Such a naughty little boy underneath...
I am approaching Saturday midnight Mistress, so I need to relieve myself four more times. Probably all tomorrow with a trip on schedule too... I am sure this blog will have some interesting posts tomorrow with some pleasure, some dispair maybe...
xx
Oh my Mistress,
Today your boy esperienced some very naughty things. That took much of his time however, and now he is short on his orgasms. Yesterday evening before I surrendered to my sleep, I surrendered to your pleasure by giving you another orgasm. It was enjoyable, though I must say that the orgasms are a bit mechanical. Is it about pleasure, or just about cumming that gives you pleasure? I love both.
This evening your boy is quite tired Mistress. I just have been able to cum.. a wonderful and juicy cum that just needed a lick or two.. or three.. collared with my cock outside my trousers thinking about all my naughtyness for you, and thinking about you in yout bubbles... something I absolutely adore. I hope that all twelve stripes will be on before the deadline Mistress...
Your boy
Dear Mistress,
Because of his failure to do as you asked, and because of his waste of two valuable orgasms.. you ordered your boy on the cold bedroom floor for twelve minutes. I will do this, but the greatest punishment for your boy is not this kind reminder from you Mistress... but his lack of planning and this unfinished task. His failure is his greatest reminderd and he will bear that in mind during those twelve minutes... that will make it torture.
My dear sexy boy,
You did so very well for me and enjoyed all you offered and endured for me. I know that you spent a very busy day on Saturday that in some ways prevented you from doing all I asked of you. But you know that is not an excuse that I will accept. As you should have planned better.
But I love all you did do and this is simply an opportunity for the future.
Each of those pretty stripes was such a joy to me as it was a gift you gave. My slut's body was merely a tool to please me. And I was pleased.
And your new week's assignment is given to you now. And I know my boy will do his very best for me.
Be good and naughty darling,
Mistress Honey
Acker,
I did want to say that when I read this assignment last weekend, I was so excited and all week each day I have come to check the comments to see and read about all these lovely orgasms you were having and those welts being added. 12 is a lot for a man to cum, who is so busy....so I wondered how that would go. But even though you didn't make all 12, you took your reminder and you still have some very lovely orgasms to your Mistress and I wanted you to know that I just loved reading about them all each day!
Thanks,
Marie
Post a Comment