Sunday, October 26, 2008

a humbling apology



Last week I reposted a story written by Mistress Milliscent without her approval or permission. Although I knew I should have asked her permission I did not. For that I am truly sorry, and both she and Miss Honey were quite right to correct my wrongdoings. As a student I have had outstanding education in the arts of citing and the dark sides of plagiarism. I should have known better than to just copy and paste any text that I like to my blog, although this text was absolutely wonderful.

Mistress Milliscent was so kind to point to my wrongdoing, and even give me the opportunity to correct my mistake by offering her an apology on her blog immediately and removing her story from my blog. She was way too kind to forgive me that easy. I am very thankful to her and her kind remarks afterwards, remarks that this bad boy did not deserve because of his behaviour.

Miss Honey gave me the opportunity to correct this failure by writing this apology. She has me naked, collared, filled with a but plug and pegged with clothespins on my poor suffering nipples, writing this text for my weblog. Afterwards I have to spank my sorry ass with one spank for every ten words of this apology.

Mistress Milliscent, you have taught me a lesson that I never ever should take someone’s intellectual property again without their explicit permission. Permission that you would have graciously given if I would even have asked you for it. I did not. And that is a mistake I could never repay you. Therefore I am grateful to have been given this opportunity to offer you again my apologies. It has been absolutely wrong of this slutty boy to copy any of your texts, and this boy should be punished for it as he is now. But even this, does this boy know, is not enough to make up for it. He just can’t ever repay you for this and he will be indebted with you forever.

This boy wants to thank Mistress Milliscent too for being so kind to accept his initial apologies on her blog, and by giving him the opportunity to be a better boy in the future. He will, and if he is liking one of her posts so much in the future, he will have the decency to tell her so first, and ask her for permission to post a link or parts of the text on his blog. He will never do either of that without her explicit permission.

In his defence, this boy only wants to state that he felt a deep recognition by the post that Mistress Milliscent made on her blog titled ‘The Masturbatrix’ about keeping men in denial and make them wank at the instructions of a woman. Yes they should be in denial, and they should be made to wank only at the instructions of a woman. As this slut is in denial and only allowed to cum at the instructions of his Mistress, Miss Honey. Quite rights so that he is kept in this state. Of course this is a pathetic defence, if any, and it should be no argument at all for any of the wrongdoings that this boy has done.

This boy will now bend over, take the clothespins off and replace them with the most heavy clamps that he can torture his nipples with so that it would really hurt, and spank his filled ass with a leather belt and post a picture of the damage for his Mistress’ and any one elses approval.

2 comments:

Milliscent said...

acker,

I of course accept your apology and thank you for it. You are I think a good boy who simply made a mistake.

I am, as I said before thrilled that you thought so highly of my story, and I hope that you are not too nervous to seek my permission if you ever would like to repost one, for as I've mentioned before, I would likely grant that permission to you as I love it when people enjoy my scribblings!

M

Miss Honey said...

acker,

It is not the mistakes we make that will be remembered, but in how we deal with the aftermath of our actions. You have proved to me the sincerity of your apology here and all is forgiven.

Milliscent has accepted your words and your actions which back every one of them up. I do as well. You have made me very proud to call you mine.

This was very well done. You are my darling and I love you.

Mistress Honey