Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A Figging Good Experience


Ginger in the hole


Cane strokes on a boy ass


A sweet burning sensation

This was my first experience with figging. Miss Honey graciously allowed me to experience this, and In2Kink at the ORG, an incredible TM (TaksMaster) made a delicious task out of it on request of my Mistress. It was a wild ride. And it was worth it every single second.


----


Dear In2Kink,

Thank you very much for the incredible introduction to the joy of figging. Honestly, I only knew it would burn… but not what to expect exactly. The experience makes me think back to the time when I performed for Mistress Nev and she made me insert some ice cubes into my bottom. That really took my breath away. And, like every first time, it will never be the same when you try again. Will I do it again? Most definitely, I hope.

The ginger in my ass caused a deep burning sensation. I had the trouble that I probably had not done the carving right, or my ass was too loose… it would not stick in, but my ass muscles drove it out. I remember from a conversation I had about this, that the ginger causes your muscles to contract. Unfortunately I had to keep it in manually for most of the time, and sometimes I had to reinsert it. After it was removed, only after my orgasm, the burning became worse for a few minutes, and then receded. It was such a nice feeling after all, that I felt a bit of sadness when it was gone. I therefore must say that the burning sentation in my ass was moderate. It was bearable at least and even arousing (I do find all anal play arousing, but this certainly spiced it up…).

So anally it was fun, but the sliver up my urethra was an extreme experience. I don’t know why this happened, but after a few seconds the burning became so extreme that I had used my safeword, if I had any. So I had to take the sliver out and recover for a few minutes. I really needed this. I have not dared to reinsert the sliver because it really, really burned. I may need to try this some other time. However, it was too intense this time. This may have been caused also by the extreme arousal I experienced. During my five minutes of masturbation I nearly had an orgasm. Large amounts of precum spurted out. I was so close.

The mantras and the caning made the task so much more interesting and arousing for me. By just inserting the ginger, it would not have had half the effect it now had. The humiliation really brought me to the edge quicker. And of course I enjoyed to submit myself to you, Sir, as the little slutty boy that I am. I must say that the first series of mantras almost made me cum. I was only able to say the second series once, before asking you, pleading you to be allowed to cum. And I spilled my wet, slippery, white cum in my hand an licked it off.

The orgasm was so intense, that the ginger just plopped out of my ass again. Then, after that orgasm, I just had to lay on my bed, half covered under my sheets, cuddling myself into a sleep… a sleep that was needed. I was so spend by all of this. It was really intense, I assure you.

Sir, this slutty boy really wants to thank you from the bottom of his heart for this task that introduced me to the joys of figging. I may have not succeeded totally. But at least I succeeded in the anal part, the caning, the mantras and the orgasm and the consumption of it. And that all was fun. I hope you are satisfied with my performance, Sir.

1 comment:

Miss Honey said...

I so enjoyed your completing this task. And the pictures here are so very sexy.

I replied at the Org as well, and am so very proud of how well my boy did.