Monday, October 20, 2008

filled for her fun

Miss Honey ordered me to get some ice cubes during the last session we shared for her entertainment. They were left melting.. without use. Of course her boy should have reminded her of these ice cubes and their possible uses. And he is very sorry that he did let the occasion pass without noticing his Mistress.

Therefore, the slut is glad to have accepted a task to make up for this utter lack of attention to his Mistress during a session. He was made to wear a plug and use some cubes in order to be allowed to cum. And he did so with great gratitude. Putting one ice cube in his ass, while filling it up with a small but plug (a broad one though) so that the cube was melting nice and deep in his asshole.

For those of you who ever had an icecube in her or his asshole it is a very familiar torture of coldness inside your body. This time.. deeply buried, unable to escape. It was a bit hard to shut the hole while the cube was in and already affecting this boys behaviour very much. He thinks it would be a good thing to train him to keep his posture when delivered with the joys of wax and ice. He squirms around too much, but he knows his Mistress likes it that way too.

When the plug was in, barely a few strokes of his limp cock was necessary to get him over the edge.. spill his seed. The cube was to be melted in is crimping ass.. whether he had orgasmd or not, the plug only to be removed after all the ice melted into water and mingled with his ass juices.

On Saturday, the slut had a plug in 'just for fun' for about three hours. The funny thing is, that having his ass filled is such a releasing experience for all the sexual tensions that it has deminished the need to cum for the rest of the weekend.

3 comments:

Miss Honey said...

What I love about this post my darling slutty boy is the self reflection and understanding of you and your body.

You realizing that I would have enjoyed being reminded about those melting cubes and what I could have done with them is very nice. That you understand even while you are finding your own body's pleasure when you share that with me it is My pleasure that comes first in this relationship at such time is very well done.

Also, that you know that I both like you all behaved and stoic there filled you also know I like you a bit squimmy. I suppose it mostly depends on my mood at the time so if I am not with you, you will simply have to be what you feel at the moment and share that with me when you tell me. As I love your thoughts and feelings.

Too this realisation that keeping that plug in so long on Saturday had an interesting effect on your desire and I look forward to the results of this weeks when you will play with the plug, and without and report back here to your blog. I love my boy being so deliciously naughty.

Hugs my sweetheart,
Mistress

Miss Honey said...

A bit of fun to share a bit more about you.

You have been Tagged...
Visit this post on my blog for all the details... http://misshoney-honeyshive.blogspot.com/2008/10/tag-sure-i-would-love-to-play.html - have fun. :)

Milliscent said...

acker,

This is a delightful post and a wonderful description of the feelings created by the ice deep inside of you.

I look forward to reading more about your reactions to penetration, about how penetration changes your sexual cravings.

A little idea to share with you before I go: Dildo molds can be used to make perfectly shaped ice cubes. Penetrating a boy with a nice big cock of ice can be great fun!

Now that I've shared my idea though, I must also share a warning: Don't forget to take the dildo mold out of the freezer before friends and family come to visit. Alas on more than one occasion nice vanilla people have opened my freezer to see a number of ice cocks sitting there! Bad Milliscent! ;-)