Monday, March 2, 2009

Six minutes and plugged



When i came back from my trip Mistress very generously allowed me to get off in front of her. She only gave me 6 minutes of which i used just about every minutes, except 46 seconds. And as a good boy i licked all up for her.

Yesterday Mistress required me to be in panties all night and to perform one edge for her, pantied and plugged. I did of course do that. I love to be plugged... to feel my anal cavety invaded deeply by something that should not belong there, but feels like home... in my slutty ass it does.

So today i woke up feeling empty and i decided to fill my ass up again. I think that i wore a plug about four hours before i removed it (had become a little dry, one should be aware of that when wearing plugs for longer periods). I even went shopping with the plug firmly in place. I never dared that before but now i did. And i love that fact that no one knew and that i was so naughty and slutty.

When i came home i removed the plug, but i used some plastic to try a breast enhancement. It was very nice to see that it was actually possible to fake little boobies.

I want to thank Mistress for her wonderful ideas. This slut is very grateful.

No comments: