Thursday, February 5, 2009

New panties

Ohhhh... my Mistress send me four pair of pretty little panties all the way from California to Europe. It means so much to me being able to touch something she has touched and feel a connection in this way. I did feel it all the time of course, but getting a package means so much more and it makes it all so 'touchable'.

So the question is now, since I got five pair of panties... should I wear panties all the time?
Some people think I should... and they even tell me that for every day I won't wear panties I should sit on a dildo for an hour and wear nipple clamps... five minutes on... two off...

Well of course, that is a deliciously naughty thought. Very cruel and it would get me in panties in no time. But I will wait with wearing the panties until my Mistress Honey tells me to. I was wearing them this week on Tuesday and it felt so nice an tight. I was even allowed to cum in them... yes I made a picture for my Mistress before I made a mess of myself... here it is...



You see the balls hanging heavely down the small croatch of the panties? See the fabric stretching around the form of the lightly swollen and aroused cock? A small wet spot forming at the very tip of the bulge? Is that moist coming from that clit?
Oh yes it is... very very naughty indeed...

No comments: