Thursday, February 12, 2009

Black Wednesday



On Wednesday i choose to wear a black set of panties to wear. It was a long day, and the panties ached quite a bit on my poor cock and balls... and they fitted badly in my ass crack. But i loved the feeling of it against my ass and around my waist while walking and sitting and speaking with people (even pretty girls).

That night i went to bed real quick and i thought about getting the picture done that morning before changing in another set of panties, i wrote my Mistress that i missed her and that the photo would be on the blog the other day. Today Mistress was back on her work and she asked me about the photograph. And i failed to tell her i did not take the picture this morning, instead i showed her another photo of my red panties. I lied.

Instantly i knew that i did wrong. Worse, Mistress had to correct me and tell me what i wrote her yesterday about wearing the black panties. And now i was showing her red ones. What followed were agonising moments behind my computer. I knew that Mistress told me that she demands total honesty. And i had been dishonest. Not only in what i told her, bet also in what i did - to her and to myself. I failed.

There are a lot of excuses to be made on what people do, and don't do. For me i have learned that to accept that you made a mistake without coming with lots of excuses - valid or not - is better sometimes. Mistakes cannot easely be explained but with the message 'I screwed up'. And that is precisely what i did.

As a result the trust my Mistress has put in me is risked. Her love is not cherished as much as i should have done. It is not about whether or not i had made the photograph, but whether or not i told her the truth. This relationship is not only about what you do or not, it is about the trust you give eachother. i am deeply sorry, and i hope my Mistress will forgive me.

As a result of my actions i am not allowed to play in any way until she will be back from her valentines cruise on Monday. No panties, nothing. The wonderful task she gave me is terminated. She ordered me to cut the black panties she bought for me and attach them to my biggest dildo and but that in my ass and show all of you here what a pity i have in what i did whit those panties on my filled and sorry ass.

I am sorry Mistress... i really am.

2 comments:

sirenssong said...

acker, I have for a long time followed your journey with Miss Honey and enjoyed reading all your naughtiness. I'm at a loss as to why you felt you had to lie, even a simply explanation would have been better than this and of course whatever punishment was needed for not completing what you were asked to do. Good chances are you would have been given a little extra time to post the required picture. However, lying is the worst thing to do. Not only does it affect this current situation but all the other things. Here is an example, as I am writing this I think of all your other posts. Are they lies too? How do I know the truth of what you write or what you do. That is what lying does, affects everything and everyone it touches. Miss Honey is a wonderful lady and I hope that the two of you can reconcile this, but it's a long road to trust.

Miss Honey said...

You are forgiven. For all the reasons that we have discussed. Do NOT lie to me again.